Solid Counter To Jolee/Revan teams

Simple Traya Lead, DN, DS, Thrawn. However, I'm adding in JTR for her undispellable healing immunity debuff on her special. Also, her dispel is pretty valuable when it comes against removing TM against yoda or gk. Another thing with this team is to have your Traya somewhat tanky, but more importantly you MUST have her tenacity higher than 100% for the resists of health down the jedi will apply. Lastly, having a speedy thrawn ensures you to get a fracture early on in the battle to stop revan in his tracks. Ive been running this against a Revan, Bastilla, Jolee, Yoda, and Gk team.

Try it out, let me know how it goes and if it works for you.

Peace out
https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123

Replies

• Attempted and failed due to time out.
    It seems promising and I’ll be trying again when I have more time.
    The sheer number of foresights the Revan teams pass around really drag these fights out.
    Your team seems like a solid start.
  • HammerHead
    154 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Yea man for sure. Might need to up the speeds on all your toons. I myself am running 320 thrawn so I get to fracture after Revan marks. Solid team tho keep trying bro

(When using jtr dispel I recommend using it on yoda so he doesn’t do the massive hits on traya. She will have a better chance of surviving.)
  • It’s a premium team but I’ve had a lot of success with...

zJango(L) <leadership zeta>
    zHan Solo
    zChewbacca <loyal friend zeta>
    zNest
    GK (used to be boba before Revan)

Nest and GK are modded for tenacity. Jango and Han are modded for speed and damage. Chewbacca is modded for offense. Jango lead lets their speed compete with Revan(L) bonuses a bit easier.

Chewbacca guards nest so you have a dispel followed by a tenacity down, opening up potential for daze/burn. Then Nest will get protection regeneration from guard so your Nest has survivability even if her max health goes down despite the tenacity modding. If Bindo does revive, Nest makes fairly quick work of the revived Jedi with counters.

The initial damage output led by rHan can knock off Revans 1-time revive (I go for GMY) then it’s just a matter of workin through the rest. GK replaced Boba to give some survivability. GK’s counter/dispel and his swarm attack add a lot of subtle and not-so-subtle offense, respectively.
  • Although your team is a solid one, I’m recommending a team most end game people will have if they’ve been able to get all of these from past metas and use them all together. If you didn’t drop money on Revan this should be a solid counter
  • ZaxaFett wrote: »
    It’s a premium team but I’ve had a lot of success with...

zJango(L) <leadership zeta>
    zHan Solo
    zChewbacca <loyal friend zeta>
    zNest
    GK (used to be boba before Revan)

Nest and GK are modded for tenacity. Jango and Han are modded for speed and damage. Chewbacca is modded for offense. Jango lead lets their speed compete with Revan(L) bonuses a bit easier.

Chewbacca guards nest so you have a dispel followed by a tenacity down, opening up potential for daze/burn. Then Nest will get protection regeneration from guard so your Nest has survivability even if her max health goes down despite the tenacity modding. If Bindo does revive, Nest makes fairly quick work of the revived Jedi with counters.

The initial damage output led by rHan can knock off Revans 1-time revive (I go for GMY) then it’s just a matter of workin through the rest. GK replaced Boba to give some survivability. GK’s counter/dispel and his swarm attack add a lot of subtle and not-so-subtle offense, respectively.

I know its a bit late, but do you have a video of this squad? Is it still successful? I love anti-meta squads and yours is the most easy for me.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Sounds cool. Wanna see a vid too.
  • I run Eeth Koth lead for the extra defense. Then I stack all + Defense and +Defense mods on JK Guardian (lots of potency for AOE ability block) Plo Koon for buff and debuff (also modded for potency), Old Ben for mind trick modded at 270 speed so he can keep mind tricking as much as possible. Aayla Secura for her assist. Mod her slow with as much tenacity as possible so she keeps taunt.

This shuts down Revan teams ez
  • LOL Mephisto... yea the jtr variant is outdated and worked for a little. the win rate on that team is like less than 50 % so don't use this team, it is not viable for offense
  • I run Eeth Koth lead for the extra defense. Then I stack all + Defense and +Defense mods on JK Guardian (lots of potency for AOE ability block) Plo Koon for buff and debuff (also modded for potency), Old Ben for mind trick modded at 270 speed so he can keep mind tricking as much as possible. Aayla Secura for her assist. Mod her slow with as much tenacity as possible so she keeps taunt.

This shuts down Revan teams ez

I lol’d
  • Replace your JTR in this scenario with the newly reinvented B2.

B2 will dispel and place buff immunity at a particularly alarming rate. Bypass GK and go straight for the lowest-health Jedi to proc Revan’s unique, then kill Jolee and then Revan. Even if GMY spreads his foresight everywhere, either B2 or Sion will quickly go through it and B2 will very quickly be able to Mow Down again for the dispel/buff immunity.

With all the assist attacks from a Revan team, B2 takes a turn basically every time the enemy does. It might be helpful to replace Thrawn with SiT in order to protect both Traya and B2 if your Thrawn is slower than the enemy.

You still need a tanky Traya with tenacity, if she dies during the initial Revan onslaught, it’s game-over man, game over.

• The only counter is mods
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Use Tarkin as a lider, use B2 no traya is needed, or swap to night sisters. Revan team without buffs is easy to beat
  • Zfinn, C3po, han, chewy and RT is my favorite counter to revans. I take them out in like 1 min or so. Just stack up the potency and you’re all set
  • zJTR, zzBb8, zzR2, z3PO and any of these tanks: GK/B2/Baze/K2 works for me these days. On defense they are decent, but not great primarily because the strategy requires you to lead off with R2 stealthing everyone but the tank and JTR applying Mind Trick on Revan.
  • The only counter is mods

My Sion is the fastest char in the Traya lineup with 256 speed. There's a 322 speed Revan alongside a 265 speed/6.5k SDmg GMY that I have no problem dealing with. That statement is false.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    The only counter is mods

My Sion is the fastest char in the Traya lineup with 256 speed. There's a 322 speed Revan alongside a 265 speed/6.5k SDmg GMY that I have no problem dealing with. That statement is false.

Oh cool send me the video
  • HammerHead wrote: »
    Zfinn, C3po, han, chewy and RT is my favorite counter to revans. I take them out in like 1 min or so. Just stack up the potency and you’re all set

i have came up against this exact team in my arena and i just cant get near it, they don't even need to be that quick. the team takes out anything within minutes its ridic