No wicket

How crucial is wicket to the main team for 3PO? I am going to try to get my kill bears to gear 12. I don't have wicket at 7*

Replies

• You should have time to work on him but from what I've heard it's possible, not easy, without Wicket.
  • I heard it was best to leave Teebo and scout out. I was kicking myself for not going with instinct and working on the for the last year. thanks
  • I'm in a similar position. I have zChirpa, elder, paploo, logray, scout, all geared to 11.

Is teebo better than scout? Do I need to keep gearing up to 12?
  • I would think that gearing them up while waiting for 3PO to return is a smart idea. How far from 7* wicket are you? I've been farming and i need 102 shards. I probably will make it? Just don't know about the zeta situation and now my next 4 zeta are spoken for.
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    MonWoffel wrote: »
    I'm in a similar position. I have zChirpa, elder, paploo, logray, scout, all geared to 11.

I used your exact team and i think similar gear levels and didn't have any problems getting him at 7 star. Scout may not give tm, but he hits really hard for an ewok.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    MonWoffel wrote: »
    I'm in a similar position. I have zChirpa, elder, paploo, logray, scout, all geared to 11.

I used your exact team and i think similar gear levels and didn't have any problems getting him at 7 star. Scout may not give tm, but he hits really hard for an ewok.

Scout over Teebo? I shall keep that as a backup plan. thanks.
  • I would think that gearing them up while waiting for 3PO to return is a smart idea. How far from 7* wicket are you? I've been farming and i need 102 shards. I probably will make it? Just don't know about the zeta situation and now my next 4 zeta are spoken for.

From what I see, since the c-3po event is a legendary event like emperor, r2-d2, OT chewie, we can use the schedule for other legendary events to guess when 3po will come back. I'm estimating around the beginning of march since emperor and yoda are coming back after less than 3 months away. So, I'd guess you need to average maybe 3-4 shards a day to get wicket in time.

As for your original question, I think the team can work but it'll be really tough. Definitely go chirpa lead regardless. And though I've heard teebo kind of sucks, I think the turn meter reduction will be very helpful. Check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG0F0WWn6Kg&t=500s
  • You will have no problem getting him with an appropriately planned team.

The game is versatile. The characters are versatile. The mods are. The abilities are. Just have all of them g10 and properly modded.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Ewoks, like Phoenix, is a pretty flexible team I think. There have been a lot of posts on here about different team comps. I did it with Chirpa zlead, zWicket, Logray, Teebo, and Elder. Only Wicket and Elder were g12, and I swapped mods of course. Other people have made posts about doing it without Logray, and it looks like there are some links above.

If you are planning on going all g12 and swapping mods, I'm sure you can do it without Wicket. Wouldn't hurt to look at all the guides and such if you need some pointers.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    You will have no problem getting him with an appropriately planned team.

The game is versatile. The characters are versatile. The mods are. The abilities are. Just have all of them g10 and properly modded.

doubt g10 is good enough, fyi op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    You will have no problem getting him with an appropriately planned team.

doubt g10 is good enough, fyi op

If I didn't have to stop and farm several other things, I probably would have a gear 12 ewok team. lol. I will see how far I can get with wicket (now 5/100). Good thing we got time. Now to finish Jedi Revan team.... o:)