What should I focus on first?!

I am farming Phoenix of course. But should I focus on starring them? Or should I focus on completing the normal and hard modes all the way thru first? I feel if I star them first I'll be able to walk thru most of the levels. I'm sure everyone will say level up first. But I think I'll get enough XP while I'm farming to be ok. Any suggestions? Thanks! My all code is 268-966-513.

Replies

• A good strategy is to try and 3* the nodes that are available to you, but definitely spend some energy staring up your characters. Don't ignore your characters to unlock nodes.

For Hera and Ezra star them up evenly. Meaning get one to 5* then switch to the other. When both are 5* take each to 6.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I feel if I star them first I'll be able to walk thru most of the levels. I'm sure everyone will say level up first.

Wether you level them up (train) or you star them up (promote) first is irrelevant. The order doesn't matter. The end result is the same.

• Farm Phoenix first to seven stars so you can then get thrawn and palpatine one at a time, and then you are to characters down for the R2 D2 event already.