Anyone unlocked the Emperor's Shuttle yet?

Prev1
I'm farming three different Hard Fleet Nodes every day and have so far got 36 shards. How many crystals have you spent on it and how close are you to unlocking it or even promoting it?

Replies

• I did 3 refreshes thing morning and got 21 shards. Up to 38 I think. I'm sure someone has it unlocked
  • tduug3xdf35n.png

And how many crystals did you spend? :-)
  • Bought the energy pack for 600 & did 5 refreshes for 700 the first day. Did 5 refreshes last night so 2000 total.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    One member of my guild stockpiled on ship energy for a few days and unlocked it immediately
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    I have 67 shard, 900 crystals so far, hm, I should unlock tonight, so 300 crystals more. 1200 to unlock.
  • 60/80. I bought the 640 ship pack, spent 3 refreshes both yesterday and today at this is where I sit. Only hitting mostly 20 nodes.
  • The abilities of the ship are crazy good
  • I've unlocked using 100 energy refreshes both days plus the energy pack, currently sit 8/65 for 5* using only 20 energy hard nodes
  • Its useless ad 4 star, maybe 5 star is better when you can use palp skill from start when reinforce.
  • There are 7* shuttles going around.

Ive unlocked it and 30/65. Target is 5*
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    The abilities of the ship are crazy good

What team are u running? I maxed him out at 5* and am completely unimpressed but perhaps u found a good composition to put him in
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    The abilities of the ship are crazy good

What team are u running? I maxed him out at 5* and am completely unimpressed but perhaps u found a good composition to put him in

Shutttle is amazing for sith/empire... but wortless in arena.... since we are 2 years in and have no ship content go play (assault battles, raids, events (ooohh smugglers run) it’s practically wortless till they release god op legendary empire or sith ship.... since we have HT its not even helpful for TB as HT is enough to prob solo TB....

Good ship great synergy but wholly worthless as all they do is give us ships but nothing to do with em....

Glad for new ships sad they refuse to give us anything to do with em but demand we keep paying for em
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Yeah that pretty much sums it up......
  • I'm in no hurry to unlock it, personally. It looks like it would be fun with sith/empire ships, but not arena-worthy and thus not worth sidetracking my current rebel-ship-building-frenzy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nope. Not going to use cristals on this, will probably need them for refreshes later for KOTOR farming.
  • I will probably try to 5* it.

Don't forget there is speculation that there will be a Sith Capital ship. We have 5 Sith Ships now. I find that more likely than GG getting a separatist Capital since at least right now there are only 3 Separatist ships. No way to know for sure, but perhaps EPs full value may only be realized later.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    I will probably try to 5* it.

Don't forget there is speculation that there will be a Sith Capital ship. We have 5 Sith Ships now. I find that more likely than GG getting a separatist Capital since at least right now there are only 3 Separatist ships. No way to know for sure, but perhaps EPs full value may only be realized later.

My thoughts as well so I am taking it to 7* just to be on the safe side
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    As i play around with it more it does give sith a different fun feel....I may retract my earlier statement that I was underwhelmed
  • Ive unlocked the ship, but not using it. Any m f lineup instantly blows him up (or any other nontank ship) on the opening barrage.
    Ill still spend more to get it to 5 star, but only for the unlikely case of it being needed for something before becoming farmable.
  • I don't think anyone is in much of a rush to get it really...doesn't seem all that amazing.

Except completists of course :)
  • This ship is garbage
  • This ship is garbage
    And that is exactly why it will be needed at some point, sooner or later.

• Bought the energy pack for 600 & did 5 refreshes for 700 the first day. Did 5 refreshes last night so 2000 total.

You dont even have royal guard geared and you dropped 2k on it?! Lol
  • Ultra wrote: »
    One member of my guild stockpiled on ship energy for a few days and unlocked it immediately

I did the same
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Bought the energy pack for 600 & did 5 refreshes for 700 the first day. Did 5 refreshes last night so 2000 total.

You dont even have royal guard geared and you dropped 2k on it?! Lol

It only takes a couple of weeks to gear a character. I had extra crystals so i figured why not. Wait till this ship is needed for something in a few weeks and everybody is on here crying cause they don't have it.
  • I don't.have the ship. I just read the abilities and saw it to be very synergistic with Sith.