I’m broke and need to succeed at the final tier of Credit Heist

Spacemilk
11 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hi all, I’m going to hit 80 prior to the next credit heist this week and I’d really love to pass it and make some real money. Who and what should I focus on to achieve this?

https://swgoh.gg/p/657876372/characters/?f=Scoundrel

Things I already plan on doing with my limited resources/my list of priorities:
7* Han and Cad
Level Han, Lando, then Cad (might not have enough to do all 3) to level 76-78
Gear priority Boba > Han > Cad > Lando

Thoughts?

Replies

• Bounty Hunters
  • Gear up your Bounty Hunters. So much wasted potential sitting there.
  • Spacemilk
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Thanks all appreciate the responses. Yeah Dengar is on my WIP list, been buying him when he shows up in any of the stores. But I can’t even 7* Bossk til I’m 85, is he worth gearing anyway? Who should be my 4th/5th BH? Should I swap out STHan/Lando in favor?

My other side priorities are building my Jedi team (for GMY), making sure I’m ready for Thrawn, getting Empire team ready for when I do have Thrawn...yes BHs have taken a back seat to those but should I move them up in my priority list?
  • Bossk is worth it long run. He’s the best BH leader
  • Also I’m level 85 myself but I dont have Thrawn at 7. He’ll come eventually but Phoenix is subpar at high levels so I never bothered with them
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Boba, Cad, ST Han and Dengar also have other uses (CLS, Chewie and ships). You will gear them up at some point anyway. Might as well do it now.

Lando is great for CH as well, but isn't really needed for anything else.
  • I would also suggest to skip Lando. I have him at G11, as he was part of the meta a long, long time ago. But he is useless today.
    Go for BH, especially Bossk, Dengar, Boba, Cad and Greedo. The last one is also an easy farm and very useful with crit chance mods.
  • Bossk is worth it long run. He’s the best BH leader
    Not the best in every situation but a solid all-rounder.

More importantly, he's the only Bounty Hunter tank and a top-notch tank to boot. >:)
  • Spacemilk
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Waqui wrote: »
    Boba, Cad, ST Han and Dengar also have other uses (CLS, Chewie and ships). You will gear them up at some point anyway. Might as well do it now.

Lando is great for CH as well, but isn't really needed for anything else.

Got it, thank you that’s very helpful. I’ll leave Lando where he is then, maybe if I come into some spare 1M in credits I can level him ...ha!
    I would also suggest to skip Lando. I have him at G11, as he was part of the meta a long, long time ago. But he is useless today.
    Go for BH, especially Bossk, Dengar, Boba, Cad and Greedo. The last one is also an easy farm and very useful with crit chance mods.

Cool thank you, officially moving Greedo up the priority list. Was going to do Leia then realized it’ll be a while til CLS returns so why the hurry? In the meantime I’ll get Greedo up then IG88 thru squad store before heading back to Leia. Ought to get me in a good place for Chewie and ****, or at least on the way there lol.
    Edit: really initializing millennium falcon gets bleeped?
    Post edited by Spacemilk on
  • Spacemilk wrote: »
    I would also suggest to skip Lando. I have him at G11, as he was part of the meta a long, long time ago. But he is useless today.

Cool thank you, officially moving Greedo up the priority list. Was going to do Leia then realized it’ll be a while til CLS returns so why the hurry? In the meantime I’ll get Greedo up then IG88 thru squad store before heading back to Leia. Ought to get me in a good place for Chewie and ****, or at least on the way there lol.
    Do not take a squishy squad to a Wookie brawl expecting to win. The Rebel opening volley is brutal.

Greedo is squishy but at least brings burst DPS to the table, albeit heavily RNG-dependant.

IG-88 is just plain squishy and has more synergy with droids than with other bounty hunters.
  • Spacemilk
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Spacemilk wrote: »

Do not take a squishy squad to a Wookie brawl expecting to win. The Rebel opening volley is brutal.

Greedo is squishy but at least brings burst DPS to the table, albeit heavily RNG-dependant.

IG-88 is just plain squishy and has more synergy with droids than with other bounty hunters.

Is there another BH you’d recommend in place of those 2? I took a hard look and accepted there’s no way I’d be ready for Chewie the next time he comes anyway (definitely not from a gear perspective) so might as well take my time and build the right squad.

Edit: and I’d be doing Boba, Dengar, Cad, and Bossk for Chewie.
  • Boba, Dengar, Cad and Bossk are fine. Embo or Jango would work as a fifth but be sure to zeta Embo's unique if using him.
  • Boba Bossk Cad Dengar and Jango will be my BH for Chewie.

And with this comp at gear 6-7 level 80 you should be able to 3☆ the higher Credit Heist event with mediocre to bad mods in my opinion.