What should never be rewards for going 45/45 in tb

m0umwiegonko.png

How does this even happen 🤦🏻‍♂️

Replies

• People will argue that the get and Crystals should be enough, but for an entire guild effort of 6 days of work, we could get a bone thrown at us.
  • That’s pathetic. I really wish they would remove the useless gear from TB/TW and raids (especially sith)
  • For the time and effort you'd need to get a whole guild to that level, I would expect to see more g12 gear.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    tenor.gif?itemid=4919563
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • They've altered the deal once, pray they don't alter it further.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Yuck. That's bad.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    We had twice same bad gear in last2 tb
  • Honestly I'm just like "I need all that stuff, I'm not seeing the problem here"
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Honestly I'm just like "I need all that stuff, I'm not seeing the problem here"

Is your guild going 45/45 on TB? Meaning you're part of a guild of a GP over 180M? Where most of this gear has already passed the majority of your members' needs?

The one G12 piece is needed by less than half of all potential characters. The only bright side is that mk7 furnace is the companion piece to the visor. That mk 6 Carbanti? Only 22 characters need it.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

Is your guild going 45/45 on TB? Meaning you're part of a guild of a GP over 180M? Where most of this gear has already passed the majority of your members' needs?

The one G12 piece is needed by less than half of all potential characters. The only bright side is that mk7 furnace is the companion piece to the visor. That mk 6 Carbanti? Only 22 characters need it.

I think the whole frustration is more over effort-vs-reward and not so much reward-vs-need.
  • Lio wrote: »

I think the whole frustration is more over effort-vs-reward and not so much reward-vs-need.

I respectfully disagree. You replace that visor with multi-tool salvage, the mk6 carbanti with mk6 Medpac, the mk7 furnace with mk8 Nubians... Everyone is happy with these numbers.

Keep in mind, these TB rewards are the same for every member of the guild. So, 50 people just got stuff that probably half the guild doesn't need for 2/3 of their roster.

I do understand the problem with effort v. reward, though. We are seeing the same scenario leeching over into GA now. Prize amounts for the last 3 have been significantly worse than what the first few rounds were. We see Omegas being rewarded at the same numbers that Zetas were just a handful of wars ago. We got the black eyeballs being rewarded when the high-end crunch is for the challenge component. 50 eyeballs are useless without 60 of the challenge gear, and if you're pushing 4.5GP, you depleted your backlog of 60 pieces a while ago.

Easy, killer. I was just offering a little perspective. I'd personally rather be in a position to not need anything from an entire TB haul than still constantly be out of credits and starved for gear because I'm still building out my roster.

I understand that needs change as you progress through the game, but getting snappy about it won't win you any sympathy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Easy, killer. I was just offering a little perspective. I'd personally rather be in a position to not need anything from an entire TB haul than still constantly be out of credits and starved for gear because I'm still building out my roster.

I understand that needs change as you progress through the game, but getting snappy about it won't win you any sympathy.

If you're reading that as snappy, I apologize. Did not mean for it to be that way.
  • Jeez this pile of garbage looks exactly like my rewards. Would be nice to have something to look forward to at the end of TB.
  • At least your guild didn’t get 46 pieces of mk4 carbanti junk. Ours was just plain terrible.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

Smart way of looking at it
  • I used to sit down and do the Haat raid until i got crap rewards for 3rd place. I got 3 pieces that i had thousands of already.

Same thing as the op said, the rewards are not worth the effort.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    For the time and effort you'd need to get a whole guild to that level, I would expect to see more g12 gear.

Last time, when they listened to these complaints, they just removed the good golden eyeballs. Im still not over this betrayal.
  • You're making 45* in TB, do you expect some sort of sympathy from the community that you didn't get awesome fully crafted gear? Well guess what, we don't care that rng have you crummy gear this one time in TB, you get enough extra crystals and GET that you can buy the gear you want.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    You're making 45* in TB, do you expect some sort of sympathy from the community that you didn't get awesome fully crafted gear? Well guess what, we don't care that rng have you crummy gear this one time in TB, you get enough extra crystals and GET that you can buy the gear you want.

I think this is a bad way to look at OP's complaint. Especially as a community. Eventually, YOUR guild is going to get to that point where you get 45* in TB and then you'll sympathize with OP and wish the rewards were better.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    RNG based rewards are not the best in general, whether they're from raids or TBs. The GET are pretty nice though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • icanectc wrote: »
    I can't wait till your hard work pays off to do 45 stars in tb (ls) and get 50 players shafted rewards.

Everyone knows that the rewards are rng based for every level of the TB payout, and that you go for 45* for bragging rights and not fully crafted g12 gear. So I'm gonna be just fine knowing that the gear payout doesn't get any better as my guild gets those last couple stars.
  • Morti wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    For the time and effort you'd need to get a whole guild to that level, I would expect to see more g12 gear.

Last time, when they listened to these complaints, they just removed the good golden eyeballs. Im still not over this betrayal.

Exactly. Don't ask them to change the rewards because any new structure is likely to be worse. I see "gear-needed" icons on 4/5 of the OP's gift basket ... accept it and be happy.
  • Really for a full TB clear they ought to guarantee a Mk V stun gun. That would be 24 extra a year. Considering I currently have 77 characters that could immediately equip one (or more) stun guns, an extra 24 would hardly even make a dent. Even if I consider that I'd only want stun guns immediately on about 5 of those toons, that's still 2.5 months. And with new toons coming out every month and need 1-4 each...