Need some help with ships

I have a decent ships team but it’s no longer holding me in the top 50 and could use some help know what to farm.

Current team:
Tarkin (c)
Hounds tooth
Geo spy
Geo soldier
Geo sun fac
Vader
Slave I
Tie fighter

Any advice on what to farm to help me solidify my arena position?

I’m farming the bounty hunter ships for the falcon. However, I don’t have a decent rebel selection to support it.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Replies

• What is your starting lineup and what order do you call reinforcements?

What are your opponents using?

Are your ships 7*/85 with maxed abilities?

Are your pilots 7*/85/g11+ with at least 5-dot/15 mods?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    With a similar line-up, I've found Slave 1 to be underwhelming. I prefered Reaper or another ship with more utility. 2 tanks were usually enough.
  • Tie reaper should be your first reinforcement 75% of the time.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    What is your starting lineup and what order do you call reinforcements?

Starting line-up is always hound, geo soldier, geo spy.

All my ships are maxed with g12 pilots (except the geonosians which are all g11).

I normally call sun fac, Vader, tie fighter and then slave.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    What is your starting lineup and what order do you call reinforcements?

Starting line-up is always hound, geo soldier, geo spy.

All my ships are maxed with g12 pilots (except the geonosians which are all g11).

I normally call sun fac, Vader, tie fighter and then slave.
    Still don't know what your opponents are using.

Couple of general thoughts:
    * Squish 1 isn't the greatest and as a reinforcement is a liability, particularly on defense where the AI prioritizes it
    * Your starting lineup is slow, giving your opponent an opening
    * You have no way to cleanse breach from your ships, making it harder to clear an enemy HT's taunt
  • Yeah just remove Slave 1. Its fine for a secondary fleet but not arena.

And if it helps #1 on my shard is Thrawn with Geos and no Falcon. He calls Poe from his bench. There are 30 Akbar + HMF after him.

Since Day 1 of ships 2.0 Phantom seemed to be the best 1st reinforcement, and Id say 80% of the time its still true. Get it, max it, do it. Can't go wrong with it on your bench ever.

I highly reccomend Ghost too, and have used it in my starting lineup long before HMF came out. Calling an assist and giving your best attacker stealth for 3 turns is kinda awesome.

Also your pilots don't have to be maxed to use their ship, especially off the bench. Cassian counters HMF, is an easy farm, and can be used at g8.

Ive been lazy on ships lately but can still pull top 50 with a pretty undergeared fleet. Thrawn, Biggs, Vader, Ghost g10 -> Phantom g10, Cassian g8, Landos falcon g10, 5* HT. Only zeta on my whole fleet is Bossk. No 6e mods. Its not the best fleet but called in the right order they can beat anything on the board, although its much harder now with HMF.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I highly reccomend Ghost too, and have used it in my starting lineup long before HMF came out. Calling an assist and giving your best attacker stealth for 3 turns is kinda awesome.

Man, I want to get my Phoenix ships in good shape, but I don't use the crew at all except Ezra and they need SO MANY STUN GUNS.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah just remove Slave 1. Its fine for a secondary fleet but not arena.

And if it helps #1 on my shard is Thrawn with Geos and no Falcon. He calls Poe from his bench. There are 30 Akbar + HMF after him.

Since Day 1 of ships 2.0 Phantom seemed to be the best 1st reinforcement, and Id say 80% of the time its still true. Get it, max it, do it. Can't go wrong with it on your bench ever.

Also your pilots don't have to be maxed to use their ship, especially off the bench. Cassian counters HMF, is an easy farm, and can be used at g8.

Ive been lazy on ships lately but can still pull top 50 with a pretty undergeared fleet. Thrawn, Biggs, Vader, Ghost g10 -> Phantom g10, Cassian g8, Landos falcon g10, 5* HT. Only zeta on my whole fleet is Bossk. No 6e mods. Its not the best fleet but called in the right order they can beat anything on the board, although its much harder now with HMF.

Awesome thanks,

Do you use Poe? He would be my easiest farm and gear for a next ship.

Phoenix are such a pain to gear - every stun gun I use on them comes with real resentment
  • I dont use Poe but he is another **** counter.