Midnight till 6am Store

Hi all,
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I couldn't see a thread...

Is there any reason we have to have the store slot of midnight til 6am?

I'm sure I'm not alone in being asleep.. Most days at least.. And missing the store slot.
Fleet store runs on a different time table to the others.. Any reason why they can't all be on the same cycle or similar?

Or have i missed something?

Cheers!

Replies

• I go to bed at 10 and get up at 5. I can see every refresh for every store every day without losing sleep. Some people work 3rd shift as well.
  • I have no problems with the refresh times, in fact I wish fleet was on the same schedule. The 6 to 9 window seems like an error
  • I just grab it at 12:01am
  • This is the main reason I switched my payout time. Since they’re all related, it affects the store resets also. I just pushed it back an hour so that store switches at 7. I wake up 6:15ish, so that works great for me. Look into that, you may have to weight it against what time you like your arena payout, if you’re a contender for top 5 or something.
    Ooba hutar.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Same. I switched my payout 1hr earlier so my store is 11pm to 5am
  • I sleep at 4 every night, and wake at 13. Don't see the reason for the 6-12 time slot? Eh?
  • I wake up at 7.55am just in time before my first free energy bonus at 8am to check the stores. Payout is at 2pm to coincide with lunch break. Daily reset is at 8pm and I’m pretty much done before 9pm most nights.
  • Hi all,
    I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I couldn't see a thread...

Is there any reason we have to have the store slot of midnight til 6am?

I'm sure I'm not alone in being asleep.. Most days at least.. And missing the store slot.
    Fleet store runs on a different time table to the others.. Any reason why they can't all be on the same cycle or similar?

Or have i missed something?

Cheers!

Ppl in other time zones and countries
  • Cliff_Johnson
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2019

Ppl in other time zones and countries

It's done off local time to the user.. Not to fit everyone else in..

Just seems an odd setup for the majority of people.
    I know some of you have said it's OK for your schedules but they probably aren't the typical or average routines people keep.

I was thinking if it was moved forward 3 hrs, might be OK for more people?

3-9-3-9 rather than 12-6-12-6?
  • I go to sleep at 2 am and wake up at 8, so I'm fine with it
  • I have no problem with the 12-6am slot. Just it seems that better gear/characters show up then. 6 of my last 7 Logray purchases were in that time slot. Yes, RNG and all that, it just worked out that way for me.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    I have no problem with the 12-6am slot. Just it seems that better gear/characters show up then. 6 of my last 7 Logray purchases were in that time slot. Yes, RNG and all that, it just worked out that way for me.
    Yes, RNG and all that. #SecretLograyConspiracy ;)
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    I have no problem with the 12-6am slot. Just it seems that better gear/characters show up then. 6 of my last 7 Logray purchases were in that time slot. Yes, RNG and all that, it just worked out that way for me.
    Yes, RNG and all that. #SecretLograyConspiracy ;)

Seemed like it. But if I was to don the tin foil hat, I've got a whole lot of more outlandish ideas that I could come up with. :)

• Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited February 2019

Really? Mine all run on the same cycle, including the fleet store....it doesn't run on a different time table for me than the other stores.

I know some of you have said it's OK for your schedules but they probably aren't the typical or average routines people keep.

They aren't going to be able to set up things to fit everyone's schedule. 12-6-12-6? My stores update every 6 hours. I don't have any stores on a 12 hours timer.
  • Fleet store runs on a different time table to the others.. Any reason why they can't all be on the same cycle or similar?

Really? Mine all run on the same cycle, including the fleet store....it doesn't run on a different time table for me than the other stores.

They aren't going to be able to set up things to fit everyone's schedule. 12-6-12-6? My stores update every 6 hours. I don't have any stores on a 12 hours timer.

12(am)-6(am)-12(pm)-6(pm) is every six hours.

I'd double check your fleet store, it should only update with the energy refreshes at 12:00, 18:00, and 21:00 (or whatever time you get bonus energy). Check after your last energy collection of the day, the fleet store will be on a 15 hour cooldown to refresh.
  • EclecticsScott
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2019

“I was thinking if it was moved forward 3 hrs, might be OK for more people?”

They’ll never be able to set it up where it works for everyone. Like I said, find what works for you individually and adjust your payout time accordingly. It’s the best way for you personally.
    Ooba hutar.
  • They’ll never be able to set it up where it works for everyone. Like I said, find what works for you individually and adjust your payout time accordingly. It’s the best way for you personally.
    I don't want to fix everyone else's problems, only my own!! :D
    I am of course only joking.

But my point was just that, for the majority of people I bet midnight till 6am is spent asleep.
    Where ever they are in the world, most people will be in bed at those times.

So it just seems an odd setup.

• I usually sleep between 2-3 and wake up at 6, so it's a fine slot for me.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I always just assumed it wasn't expected that you are awake for every store update. I work from 10PM to 6AM, and frequently miss the noon energy, as I'm sleeping. At least I used to, before changing my payout times to one hour later, so I can nab my noon energy just before it expires.

But now I struggle with the morning store update. It's not healthy to get less than 8 hours of sleep per night, so you're likely going to be asleep for one full store update.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Corrog wrote: »
    I always just assumed it wasn't expected that you are awake for every store update. I work from 10PM to 6AM, and frequently miss the noon energy, as I'm sleeping. At least I used to, before changing my payout times to one hour later, so I can nab my noon energy just before it expires.

But now I struggle with the morning store update. It's not healthy to get less than 8 hours of sleep per night, so you're likely going to be asleep for one full store update.

If you go to sleep at 00.30 and get up at 11.30, you sleep 11 hours and can get the 2 store refreshes, how bow da?

And who sleeps 8 hours? I'm an architecture student, I don't understand that concept
  • I can thank swgoh for the entire reason I get up at 4:30am to workout- gotta check the store!
  • I have kids so moved my payouts to after they go to bed. So arena pays at 9 and ships at 10 and I grab the "overnight" one in the morning.