Cost differences between mk5 stun gun prototype and salvage

Why is there a cost difference between an mk5 prototype and mk5 stun gun salvages? 1274 v 1300
f9e9kk7cy05h.png
s k8a7o9cjh1l7.png

Replies

• I guess the 50 pack is more versatile? I don't know. Seems silly to me.
  • Because one is based on the cost per stun gun price multiplied by 50, and the other is a fully crafted prototype.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    Because one is based on the cost per stun gun price multiplied by 50, and the other is a fully crafted prototype.

I believe
    Fully crafted prototype = 50 salvage
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    Because one is based on the cost per stun gun price multiplied by 50, and the other is a fully crafted prototype.

The point is that 50 salvage is exactly one prototype, so the price should be the same. If anything, the prototype should cost a bit more, since some credits are spent when crafting, but it's the other way around.

I'm guessing the answer here is "whoever set the prices wasn't really paying attention."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• To nickel and dime us my friend. Simple as that.
  • The prototypes have always cost 1274 crystals. --> This comes out to be 25.48 crystals per salvage (not including the credits here)
    Only after a major store update did they start selling the salvage individually at 520 crystals for 20 pieces. --> This comes out to be 26 crystals per salvage.

That makes sense as when you buy 'in bulk' the finished product is 1274, but buying only parts at a time would get you to 1300.
    Makes sense to have the lower quantity slightly marked up, but having 50 of them more than a prototype is dumb.
  • Shush, don't tell them I have been saving 26 crystals per prototype for years...
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Why the 5 mil price tag for an arrow?? That one gets me.xbcmamg102sr.jpeg
  • Sentia wrote: »
    Shush, don't tell them I have been saving 26 crystals per prototype for years...

Don’t forget the credits you’ve been saving on crafting too.
  • Sentia wrote: »
    Shush, don't tell them I have been saving 26 crystals per prototype for years...

Yup! Can't forget about the 13k space bucks.