Millenium Falcon counter ( Tie fighter + Poe) (stealth)nerfed?????

jurian
52 posts Member
edited February 2019
@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie

Few weeks ago @DBofficial125 showed us you can counter new falcon with poe and Tie by blasting the protection away from Falcon and killing it with Poe; (even 7* Falcons) for some days this worked perfectly i experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp_6qjaomKk

However, sudddenly it doesnt work anymore, in my own vid i try this trick with a maxed out Tie pilot/Tie fighter and now 8 out of 10 times Tie fighter doesnt blast all the protection off anymore, even against a 5* falcon. as shown in my recording;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7nxO2-lLTU

What did you guys do?? How do you explain this and did you nerfed it?
Post edited by jurian on

Replies

• You need to land a crit. No crit from ITF = not enough damage to take away all the protection from M.ILF = no guaranteed crit from Poe = not enough damage.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Thats the problem with the so called M F counters. They require good RNG.
    For me, as long as it doesnt work lioe 60%+ of the time, its not a counter. And ive yet to see any counters like that.
  • There is no "counter" to the Falcon. There is only luck.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Legend91 wrote: »
    You need to land a crit. No crit from ITF = not enough damage to take away all the protection from M.ILF = no guaranteed crit from Poe = not enough damage.

yeah yeah, i know the drill. what i understand is that you dont need a crit hit to blast away all the protection
  • Tobywan_Qenobi
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm using Imperial Tie Fighter and Poe to defeat Han's Millenium Falcon and it's been doing ok until relics was instroduced. At this point I can still defeat 6* Han's Millenium Falcon and one relic ship member when RNGesus smiles upon me. But I have never defeated a Han's Millenium Falcon 7* where both Chewie and Han have relics.

So, got two questions, please only answer if you can prove your answer.
    1) Will I be able to defeat 7* Han's Millenium Falcon, crew members using relics, by counter and use relics on ship crew members Tie Fighter Pilot and Poe?
    2) How do you defeat 7* Han's Millenium Falcon, crew members using relics, not using Negotiator as capital ship?