Anyone unlocked the Emperor's Shuttle yet?

2Next

Replies

• This is the absolute worst rollout of a major character's ship...smdh.
  • fbm2ofexnk2x.png

600 crystals on the energy pack and 3 refreshes per day so far
  • Drops average out as advertised. Decent ship at 4 stars but probably shines at 6 or 7 (like most). Can't wait for it to be in platoons in a few days!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    One member of my guild stockpiled on ship energy for a few days and unlocked it immediately

I did the same

How do you stockpile ship energy beyond 144?
  • Raka wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    One member of my guild stockpiled on ship energy for a few days and unlocked it immediately

I did the same

How do you stockpile ship energy beyond 144?
    If you buy energy it goes over the 144 limit. People stockpile by buying a couple of refreshes right before the day of the event, to try to get the most shards.
  • Im 78 of 80 using only my free crystals for reloads. The 150 ish from daileys and my 150 from arena.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    it's not cool that it has to be 5* to max the reinforcement. assume that's normal for ships (??) but still
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    it's not cool that it has to be 5* to max the reinforcement. assume that's normal for ships (??) but still

That's all ships - not just this one.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Saw it, blew it up, moved on. I'll get it when I get it...not feeling remotely motivated to rush.
  • I like the rollout so far! While it pulls your farming focus a bit (unless you were already focusing on a ship farm or 2), it's basically "extra."

Like with most new ships/characters, it's a crystal sink. I'm fairly certain it'll be in platoons this upcoming Dark Side TB, so guilds that spent a bunch of crystals on the shuttle will be at an advantage. That's the way the game works.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

I did this as well. Had some purples stockpiled and now have it at 5 stars but I am done with refreshes now. Will wait to see where it appears next.
  • Hoping to get it 5* soon!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Having tried it out, it actually completely negates Tarkin.

So the newest ship negates Tarkin/HT meta.

If only that was still the meta. lol
  • Gifafi wrote: »

meh there is no real playable ship content...the ship is not meta, has no real use in the meta...since there is only ship arena and no content...maxxing the reinforce is kind of a waste of mats until there is playable ship content.
  • dab7ji196apn.png
    I have 80 + 45 shards and I've spent 1300 crystals so far. Think I'm doing pretty good.

That you are. I've spent about 1800 crystals and I'm only at 25/65 :(
  • 5*. Enough to unlock a new capital ship (if released)
  • This is like asking "is there anyone with huge loads of crystals stored and/or someone willing to spend some bucks to buy the required crystals?"
  • Harrison1684
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    nbrxge87n290.jpg
    Just managed to get 5*
  • Didn't spend a penny. 3 refreshes, 4 days, unlocked.
  • Got him to 6* with the pack purchase. But haven't actually unlocked it. Don't see the reason to.
  • Broxxor wrote: »
    Got him to 6* with the pack purchase. But haven't actually unlocked it. Don't see the reason to.

To each his own I suppose, but that represents some serious resource investment. For a ship you're not even activating. Why?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I enjoyed this more than a marquee, although it has a lot to do with the good drop rates. Got it to 5* with 900 saved energy and 3 refreshes a day. I accidently did a 4th refresh one day, so 2000 crystals.

Seems like a lot but some people like to buy shards after a marquee to get 4* and ships are 100 crystals/shard. That'd be 3000 crystals to 4*. Besides, i got other shards and gear as well as a new ship to 5*.
  • Just be prepared for all the 7 Star Emperor's Shuttles you'll need for TB platoons later this month.
  • I bought the energy Pack and a couple of refreshes... I have 81/80 but I do not plan to unlock it, unless it is needed. I have HMF and finish top 1-10 in ship arena, so I don’t need it atm.
  • Strubz wrote: »
    Just be prepared for all the 7 Star Emperor's Shuttles you'll need for TB platoons later this month.

Exactly! The only reason I rushed it to 5*. :(
  • I got it with two hours to go for the event. I dumped all the normal crystals I accrue daily into different nodes (Bastila, Zaalbar, Sith Fighter, Anakin's ship, node 1a) and got the ship plus one shard. Already lv 85, g5 (ran out of mats), will max out accordingly
    I have not used it though. Palp g11, RG g9
  • I need 20 shards to 5*, and on the last day I forgot.. lol