Good Job on the Diverse Arena Meta

/s
Loving the Arena right now with the many valid teams that can take the top spot. CG you are so awesome at planning this stuff for us. Putting the players enjoyment of the game over cash grabs is a welcome change from most online game providers. Thanks!!
/s off

Replies

• The /s is not necessary when you have an upside-down pentagram and anarchy symbol as your Avatar, FYI.
  • I'm so sick of Revan. I know there will always be a meta team on top, but jeez...
  • It's almost as diverse as the ship arena. Lol.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I'm impressed that the mods haven't yanked this thread and threatened to ban the OP yet.

On a side note.....Totally agree with the OP.
  • Ryzak620 wrote: »
    I'm impressed that the mods haven't yanked this thread and threatened to ban the OP yet.

On a side note.....Totally agree with the OP.

Why would this thread get yanked for saluting all the good work that CG is doing?
  • First, people complain that Revan is a cash grab.
    Now that Revan is F2P, people complain there’s no Arena diversity.
    I’m sure as heck glad that I don’t work at CG.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    First, people complain that Revan is a cash grab.
    Now that Revan is F2P, people complain there’s no Arena diversity.
    I’m sure as heck glad that I don’t work at CG.

That is ok. I'm sure that the next thing put out wont be a cash grab to defeat Revan. You do know that both of your statements can be true?
  • Corruptor wrote: »
    Zolaz wrote: »
    /s
    Loving the Arena right now with the many valid teams that can take the top spot. CG you are so awesome at planning this stuff for us. Putting the players enjoyment of the game over cash grabs is a welcome change from most online game providers. Thanks!!
    /s off

I know right isn't it great. They made Traya complete trash, figures they should of just named her TrEAya instead. Gets completely destroyed by Revan, pretty much gets destroyed by c3po with cls lead, and doesn't get one single turn with c3po with finn lead. But please, try so hard to play such a wonderful raid to get an absolute garbage character. You give a squad, unlimited tm and ridiculous speed where every one has full tm and yoda has 0 tm, yet will instead cast battle meditation out of nowhere(because that's just pure genius), multiple revives, and other things and you expect people to play other squads that don't even 1/3 of what jkr squads do, yet people post absolute garbage modded teams and give people hope that they can beat 4mil gp wallet warriors that they can't match their mods against.

wallet warriors are 5mil gp get it right
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Zolaz wrote: »
    /s
    /s off

I know right isn't it great. They made Traya complete trash, figures they should of just named her TrEAya instead.

Oh noez, a toon that got released a year ago isn't top tier anymore. Imagine my shock !
    (i know i know, first unlock was more recent than her release)
    Save water, drink champagne!