7* Chewie?

So I just recently got Bossk to 7* G11 5/6 gear (180 spd) and I have the other essentials

G10 Boba(zeta'd and 190 spd)

G9 Dengar all ability omegas, unique level 7 (spd 162)

Aurra Sing gear 10 (184 spd)

but I don't know who to use for my fifth I have Jango at five stars from farming HT but I have Greedo at six stars but low gear level and considering he's used in most winning teams I thought he might be a good choice but then again Jango's basic can attack twice and that he also has BH resolve and he i have might G11 but I just don't know who to prioritize and I think Chewie will be back shortly and I just don't know who to farm just looking for recommendations

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Will still be another month to month and a half at least. He was here over Christmas and it's usually 90 days.

Similar boat. Will have a 7* Jango in time but can't decide between replacing zam or replacing Greedo. My Greedo is behind at G8 and zam is nearly G10.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    So I just recently got Bossk to 7* G11 5/6 gear (180 spd) and I have the other essentials

G10 Boba(zeta'd and 190 spd)

G9 Dengar all ability omegas, unique level 7 (spd 162)

Aurra Sing gear 10 (184 spd)

but I don't know who to use for my fifth I have Jango at five stars from farming HT but I have Greedo at six stars but low gear level and considering he's used in most winning teams I thought he might be a good choice but then again Jango's basic can attack twice and that he also has BH resolve and he i have might G11 but I just don't know who to prioritize and I think Chewie will be back shortly and I just don't know who to farm just looking for recommendations

Greedo attacks more than twice with his basic if you're lucky (modding him for high crit chance increases the chance for long streaks of bonus attacks).
    Using Jango's AoE attack(s) before ROLO is killed off will feed huge bonus TM to the enemy team. I would definately recommend Greedo instead of Jango. He doesn't need to have all that high gear level (although it increases his damage output). I did it with a 9* Greedo the first time around.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Will still be another month to month and a half at least. He was here over Christmas and it's usually 90 days.

Similar boat. Will have a 7* Jango in time but can't decide between replacing zam or replacing Greedo. My Greedo is behind at G8 and zam is nearly G10.

Getting Greedo to g10 is a pain. Dude really likes stun cuffs