Kit Reveal: Emperor's Shuttle

13Next

Replies

• Dk_rek wrote: »

How did that work out for him

Landed him a big role in a movie many, many years after his passing....
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Its viable at any star basically sith are a straight up TIMEoUT fleet now

I'm afraid the little shuttle is going to be boomzoggled the second AA directs its mass barrage on it so the only time out will be the rest of the empire sith ships throwing up their hands in surrender
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    Mikek wrote: »
    Seems kinda disappointing. This is hardly a counter to Falcon.

Where did people get this idea that this needed to be a counter to Falcon?

If you're at the top of your fleet shard, the only thing that matters right now is Falcon/Rebel fleets. Trying to beat them with anything other than a mirror team is pure luck because of the insane beatdown they deliver on their opening move.

True but 3-4 HT gaining prot up every attack mixxed with mass healing, daze, foresight random taunts (good/bad) is ONE big damage dealer from being meta.... the hounds tooth protection gain on all ships makes thrawns ultimate viable again..

If youndont kill emperor fast every other ship becomes semi immortal....

Cassian is alrady vital... i think he is 10x more vital you gotta kill shuttle fast or your faceing an automatic timeout

Except that, again, none of that matters because the Falcon will liquefy the emperor before you get your first reinforcement every. single. time. Unless it has a massive amount of health or something, which seems unlikely.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    We will see. Does the protection up apply between each crit of an assist? May just add extra stamina to Tarkin fleet. It Only needs to survive to super then its usually GG. I'm guessing it will be brought in as a reinforce instead of a starter.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    We will see. Does the protection up apply between each crit of an assist? May just add extra stamina to Tarkin fleet. It Only needs to survive to super then its usually GG. I'm guessing it will be brought in as a reinforce instead of a starter.

Haha. Yes, sure your sith/empire will survive for super long, especially without palpmobile.. Any other great ideas?
  • Finally get a full Sith fleet, minus the capital that is.

Patience... Wait for it...

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

Haha. Yes, sure your sith/empire will survive for super long, especially without palpmobile.. Any other great ideas?

Yes. Wait and see how it actually does in game.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Whats peoples best teams so far with the shuttle? I almost feel like it needs the B2 Bomber ship as well. I want to see it as a way to put taunt on TFP, which then gets all the extra protection up on the chance it does get hit, making it a very viable tank that makes your capital go supersonix, but Mines only four star so far and dies too quickly.
  • Worst idea for a ship, ever. Hate it.

So many other cool options
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ive seen some videos with him reinforcing. Has anyone tried him in the starting lineup?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Well it's a subpar ship at best....unless a new capital ship comes in with some reworked or new ships the shuttle is dead in the water
    Ive seen some videos with him reinforcing. Has anyone tried him in the starting lineup?

As soon as I unlock him that’s exactly what I’m going to try. Shuttle, Bomber, TIE Advanced to start. First reinforcement Scimitar.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member

I've tried him in the starting lineup, so far un-impressed, dies a bit too easily with what I have, will need to work out a real team for it.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

As soon as I unlock him that’s exactly what I’m going to try. Shuttle, Bomber, TIE Advanced to start. First reinforcement Scimitar.

I'm thinking a maxxed SF might be better? It will die then reinforce with bomber. ES does increase survivalabiaty, proble is but getting anyone to survive opening salvo.

This highlights the fact that no ship tanks have a real pre-taunt. SF is the closest. Maybe the Ebon Hawk or Tie Defender will get one.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • It needs either a pre taunt or a speedy version of Sun fac, then it could well be a new meta..or the sith capital ship!
  • I've run Sith Fighter, HT, Shuttle. Reinforcements Vader, Sith Bomber, Scimitar, Tie Fighter.

Not arena, but can handle up to Sion's hard node in fleet (as far as I tested it). Would prefer Sith Bomber in the starting lineup instead of HT, but it's only 3*. Tons of Def Pen, Foresight, Stealth, recovery, taunt....barring the HMF it could be frustrating to battle when with a built team.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Its viable at any star basically sith are a straight up TIMEoUT fleet now

I'm afraid the little shuttle is going to be boomzoggled the second AA directs its mass barrage on it so the only time out will be the rest of the empire sith ships throwing up their hands in surrender

trust me I was VERY VERY WRONG ON THIS.... now when sith/empire get a tank with a HT mechanic it will be regenerating 65% protection on crits.....will have autocleanse and undispellable taunt....

yeah.... things are looking bad for the future...

But for now i was wrong shuttle is still very very worthless except for a perfectly timed, HT kill (sometimes)
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »

won't last till first reinforce lol
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

Actually made it to 9th in fleet arena today. Shuttle, Bomber, Fighter to start and reinforce TIE Advanced first and Scimitar second.
  • Yeah all the videos ive see show being used with vader and Tie. Sith Fighter grants foresight and TM. Seems like should synergize well with Shuttle...
  • Gheyst1214 wrote: »

Actually made it to 9th in fleet arena today. Shuttle, Bomber, Fighter to start and reinforce TIE Advanced first and Scimitar second.

Then I wish I was in your Fleet shard. Sounds like heaven.
  • Gheyst1214
    205 posts Member
    edited February 2019

Then I wish I was in your Fleet shard. Sounds like heaven.

January 2017 shard. I tried fighting a squad with OG Falcon though and it didn’t work. Got my butt handed to me. But I’ve beaten maxed Chimaera HT squads with way higher fleet power than mine.
  • Pure speculation, but this makes me feel like we are getting a Sith Capital instead of a GG cap. This is the kernel of a good fleet now.
    Pure speculation, but this makes me feel like we are getting a Sith Capital instead of a GG cap. This is the kernel of a good fleet now.

I’m thoroughly enjoying fleet arena for the first time ever in this game and actively working to improve my Sith ships. And I agree I don’t think we’re getting the Malevolence I think we’re either getting the Ravager or Darth Malak, Saul Karath and the Leviathan.
  • Had someone RI the palpmobile in a Rebel lineup. I nearly timed out...due to laughter...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Had someone RI the palpmobile in a Rebel lineup. I nearly timed out...due to laughter...

Do people like their shiny new things that effing much?