Next Zeta

I think I have most of the zetas I generally hear referred to as mandatory and need help deciding who to zeta next (this is not for arena)

Next Zeta 42 votes

Bossk - Trandoshan Rage
7%
BrakirKYsirjacobofglaisInner4_eye 3 votes
CLS - Rebel Maneuvers
9%
DukeLandrunnercleverbaconThessaodai145Marek381 4 votes
CLS - Learn Control
0%
JTR - Virtuous Protector
14%
yuuzhanronDachajooWitherox22Rydia131RoopehunterTheRealNickEZ 6 votes
JTR - Insight
7%
JaVCnPR0CRASTIBAT0RPerks 3 votes
Chewie - Raging Wookie
16%
SpencersSocksShenanigans052Delvoriniron_warrior_bhMurderBearsZaxtus4E21 7 votes
Save it
45%
SentiaKyJoe_CoolDroidekaRiffinatortheatomicpunTheJEFFtmAleSahnDroh_1979WhatAMuppetVonZantRon_ONeal35JarvindDaPowerfulJediPooombaRoxxasNihionXxDougyDougyxXDrageeroReworkGriev0usBiggoChungus 19 votes

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Save it
    The next big raid busting TW smashing team could be Grievous. I’m saving mine.
  • Play for yourself, not for others. You'll actually enjoy the game more. You can always get another zeta. Go use it in a favorite character of yours.

On a side note, I always save one for the oh crap moment lol. This one will is on standby for Grievous.
  • Save it
    Nihion wrote: »
    The next big raid busting TW smashing team could be Grievous. I’m saving mine.
    casper1jr wrote: »
    Play for yourself, not for others. You'll actually enjoy the game more. You can always get another zeta. Go use it in a favorite character of yours.

On a side note, I always save one for the oh crap moment lol. This one will is on standby for Grievous.

This. And that. And here's my 2¢...

Zetas take time to accrue. Instead of putting one on a toon who will be semi useful for you atm, just save it! Not to say the possible zetas you listed aren't good, quite the contrary. But if I were in your shoes, I'd save for what's next to come.

Mark my words... the arena meta is most likely going to change soon and Grievous will get a zeta. And when that happens, droids may become arena viable again.

Just something to think about.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Save it
    Saving zetas is always a good option. You never know when the next rework or new character will introduce a game-breaking/OP zeta. Better to have it on hand then having it sit as a secondary add on to another toon.
  • Save it
    I always try to have 2-3 saved for new characters or immediate need (Just zetaed Embo lead for Heroic Sith, because my death trooper isnt ready for p3, etc.).

And as other have said sometimes its just fun to zeta people you like.
  • I think it is more of a decision between which team you want focus on: Bounty Hunters, CLS team, or JTR resistance team.
  • JTR - Virtuous Protector
    Jtr has the most value per the listed zetas. Greatly improves p1 damagr and good for ga too.

Saving is also fine. I spent 4 zetas on my jkr thr moment i unlocked him a few weeks ago. Im also awaiting Darth Revan currently with 4 more.
  • Jtr has the most value per the listed zetas. Greatly improves p1 damagr and good for ga too.

Saving is also fine. I spent 4 zetas on my jkr thr moment i unlocked him a few weeks ago. Im also awaiting Darth Revan currently with 4 more.

Four zetas???
  • JTR - Virtuous Protector
    Spooderham wrote: »
    Jtr has the most value per the listed zetas. Greatly improves p1 damagr and good for ga too.

Four zetas???

Yep, jkr requires 3, and jolee 1.
  • Chewie - Raging Wookie
    Chewie is more plug and play and based on the rest of the options I'm figuring you dont have full meta teams so he may be more beneficial right now