GA Cheating?

With the new GA starting yesterday, I peeked at my opponent's inventory, filtered by Old Republic and noticed he didn't have Revan. I was like, "Sweet! Easy win!" Then as I go to attack, BAM! All of a sudden he's got Revan. How accurate is looking at someone inventory? Because if it's 100% accurate then I'm pretty sure this dude cheated.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It is 100% impossible for someone to "cheat and get a toon" they didnt have when the event is not running.

It is possible, he didnt have him activated.

It is possible you missed it.

It is possible you were looking at a different opponent.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    It is 100% impossible for someone to "cheat and get a toon" they didnt have when the event is not running.

How is it possible he didn’t have him activated when rosters are supposed to lock at matchmaking? If he wasn’t activated prior to matching he shouldn’t be usable.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

How is it possible he didn’t have him activated when rosters are supposed to lock at matchmaking? If he wasn’t activated prior to matching he shouldn’t be usable.

It shows up in the enemies roster, but is still unusable. Not sure if the OP faced the revan team on def, if that's the case it's safe to ignore kyno's first point.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno wrote: »

It’s not possible he didnt have him activated because it would remain deactivated for GA.
  • Kyno wrote: »

It’s not possible he didnt have him activated because it would remain deactivated for GA.

But it would still show up on the players profile, since this shows their current roster, which progresses after the GA locks.
    But seeing Revan on defense would be impossible, since he would have been activated after roster lock, thus not usable.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

As pointed out the roster view we get is the current roster and not what is locked in at player lock for GA.

Seeing a toon doesnt mean its active on the opponents side.

Again. It is 100% impossible to gain access to a toon if the event is not active. He had to have him in some form, or the OP was looking at the wrong player roster or missed it the first time around.

And that doesn't mean he is active for GA, unless the OP was mistaken in thier first viewing of the players roster or which player they were looking at.
  • enlguy
    85 posts Member
    In other words, cheating. And not to hijack this thread, but I'm facing a cheater in GA also. Zombie is not WAI (i have read over the kit and relevant ally NS kits multiple times, what is happening should NOT be happening). Do I report this as a bug, or do I report cheating somehow? I'm pretty **** I have had five teams wiped out by a low health NS team because of a loop that is going on.