Reporting a Player

How do you report a player who - being upset with a change of guild leadership - decides to kick everyone out of the guild and abandon all raids?

Replies

• You could try ingame via eahelp. They might not be abke to do anything tho,
  • EA help is practically useless so that wouldn’t help.
  • But if he's got the power to do that, then it's the guild's fault for allowing them the power to do what they did? Even though it's obviously a d1ck move...
  • Ohlo
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Recent power change in the guild - the officers voted for the new leader - he didn't like it and then rather than talk - waited 2 days until this TW to kick everyone.
  • DanTheDork17
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    He can possibly change his name and do it again so the name isn’t very helpful. If you have his ally code that would be more useful .
    Ohlo wrote: »
    Recent power change in the guild - the officers voted for the new leader - he didn't like it and then rather than talk - waited 2 days until this TW to kick everyone.

• He could argue it was a coup and he was in the right, and there's no reasonable way of proving otherwise. Just set up a new guild without him
  • I'm trying to track down the ally code - we are beginning the slow process of re-inviting everyone in - lost 60 Mil GP before he was caught...

At least - throwing out his name will cost him 200 crystals.
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Don't think naming and shaming is allowed, even if they are a kitten
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited February 2019

But on a serious note, hopefully you guys were connected via Line or whatnot so you can just form a new guild. Officers have the right to make those kinds of moves, unlikely anyone can or will help.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is no mechanism to report someone for actions like this.

Naming and shaming on the forum is against the Forum Guidelines.

Just be happy you are rid of a negative person in your guild and move on.
  • Ok - I won't just post his ally code - but shouldn't there be a place to report this behavior? His actions essentially cost 25 members a Territory War Reward - 2nd place zeta mat... It wasn't just he lost it - it was deliberately timed for most damage.

If he shows up in the guild we are in the TW against - I am going to report him for cheating.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ohlo wrote: »
    Ok - I won't just post his ally code - but shouldn't there be a place to report this behavior? His actions essentially cost 25 members a Territory War Reward - 2nd place zeta mat... It wasn't just he lost it - it was deliberately timed for most damage.

If he shows up in the guild we are in the TW against - I am going to report him for cheating.

Please be mindful that abusing the TW reporting for cheating will only hurt the player base, and not have any effect on the player.

As for a place to bash players who do bad things, make a Discord server if you so wish, but that will never be allowed on the forums, we have enough toxicity here.
This discussion has been closed.