Why is Finn/3p0 team auto solo not working on STR t.6 p.3

zFinn-g11
zz3p0-g12
zzChewie-G12
zHan-g12
zzBB8-g12
Is there a specific way i have to set the team up? They are all pretty fast. Finn ends up getting the guard, is that hurting the mechanics? Thanks

Replies

• You need very high potency. It might also work easier with Leia or Ezra in place of BB8 since they can attack two or three times on their basic abilities.
  • You need very high potency. It might also work easier with Leia or Ezra in place of BB8 since they can attack two or three times on their basic abilities.

My Leia and Ezra won't cut it, too weak
  • I'll try all nice potency mods next time and see what happens, thanks
  • The reason it is not really as broken as people think is that you need 6 potency mods (6E mods make it a breeze) on each character, with high potency secondaries (speed is not really essential for this, but ONLY for this). You will have to swap the mods for all other purposes as speed rather than potency is what matters everywhere else.
  • I never tried it in T6 but I can do 100% of P3 in Heroic.
    My first attempts where a disaster... until I understood that the only way to trigger the loop is to have insane potency, higher than 100%.
    My team is zFinn, zHan, zChuwe, zC-3PO and Princess Leia.
    Han and Leia have guard, so the amount of multiple attacks is huge!
    I prepared a specific mod setting for them for P3 HSTR (except 3PO, having > 100% potency yet).
    You need 6 potency mods, with the cross having +24% potency as primary stat.
    This is the only way.
    Furter, I send a suicide squad (my clones) before, to kill 1-2 swords, so I'm sure to topple Traya quickly.
    Good luck!
  • Aeglis
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I would still recommend Leia and/ or Ezra instead of bb8 and also to replace chewie (I think it’s either bb8 or chewie in the team u shouldn’t run both). u just don’t hit enought exposes since u lack on basic rebel attacks.
    My leia is g9 and my main dmg dealer in hstr, should work the same for t6... but u need good potency mods on the rebels as mentioned.
    57f3jblelvp6.png
  • Just to give an idea about numbers...on HSR you want at least 100% potency on each character.
  • No doubt. Yea Chewie kinda cancels out Han's TMR
  • Leia barely needs gear huh, i guess i can try that one soon
  • Ok so there are options. I wonder if Finn Han BB8 3p0 JTR will work, I tried that team on the Tank last night and they produced the cleanest p.3 run i've had yet. Rocket Bomber got 1 turn.
  • Ok so there are options. I wonder if Finn Han BB8 3p0 JTR will work, I tried that team on the Tank last night and they produced the cleanest p.3 run i've had yet. Rocket Bomber got 1 turn.

Won’t work. There aren’t many exposes in that group.
  • Try CLS instead of BB8
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Hera is better, double Expose.

Ranking for me:
    Han 2 hits 2 expose
    Hera 1 hit 2 expose
    CLS 1 hit 1 expose but TM gains to team
    Leia 1-3 hits 1-3 expose but not consistent
    Ezra 1-2 hits 1-2 expose but not consistent
    Nest 1 hit 1 expose but damage grows which helps in Long raids
    BB8 1 hit 0-1 expose depending on who it calls for assist unless Finn die/escape (HAAT)
  • You can't run it on auto with bb8 on the team. Bb8 gains TM and takes turns like C3PO because he is resistance so when he uses Illuminated Destiny it gives everyone TM including the rebels which is bad because then they use their specials 2hich does not expose so then Traya gains TM and she is back up. You can run OPs team on manual but bb8 needs guard not Finn that way chewy exposes when bb8 takes a turn. Then after ID goes off you can manually use Han and Chewys basic to keep expose running. It takes forever so it sucks but I have done it on tier 5 as my C3PO is only 5 star.
  • To make it work u have to send a bait team first to kill 2 sabers and leave traya with isolate at CD...
    Then i use Zfinn (guarded), han (guarded), chewie, 3po and cls
    Since every turn usually either 3po or finn atack having finn warded will expose and then chewie will break it and expose again so much less chance to let traya get TM.

U can use leia or ezra instead of cls but make sure ur finn get the ward buff, it makes things much easyest.

I do Tier 6 with arround 80 pot in finn, han and chewie and 70 cls or so and never had any trouble...
  • Wouldnt ewoks hit exposes too