Has been ready for a long time

13Next

Replies

• I posted his profile because of numerous bragging and really annoying posts.
    When people asked for his profile, he refused, why???
    I don’t know if he is noob/ftp/whale but obviously not bright enough to post screenshots with unintended info in them. That info was easily used to track down his guild and him.

He also mentioned that he does bare minimum in guild activities just to get rewards. Then he says not to spend too much time in game and how uber his ftp skills are that he has every piece of gear ready for 50 toons.

Looking at his guild, he is near bottom and probably a total nasty leech.

Yet, his bragging posts continue.
  • Last Question for OP:

Why is your Jango 2 stars? You couldn’t beat the marquee event?
  • Last Question for OP:

Why is your Jango 2 stars? You couldn’t beat the marquee event?

Looking at how he does things, he has the shards but hasn't promoted Jango. Suppose it's a good way to keep GP down.
  • I posted his profile because of numerous bragging and really annoying posts.
    When people asked for his profile, he refused, why???
    I don’t know if he is noob/ftp/whale but obviously not bright enough to post screenshots with unintended info in them. That info was easily used to track down his guild and him.

He also mentioned that he does bare minimum in guild activities just to get rewards. Then he says not to spend too much time in game and how uber his ftp skills are that he has every piece of gear ready for 50 toons.

Looking at his guild, he is near bottom and probably a total nasty leech.

Yet, his bragging posts continue.

Thanks for the excellent detective work by the way.