12 posts Member
edited February 2019
message 22
Post edited by Sufferus on

Replies

• Thessaodai145
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    They're gonna knock you on your kitten either way. If you aren't communicating your payout time either they have no way of knowing not to attack you.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • i communicated with them but they did not accept me....

Say just said no. nothing else.
  • I still maintain that a perfect solution for a lot of PvP problems...
    (including but not limited to: "shard co-ordination" where people talk outside of the game with other players in their Character or Fleet Arena shard to take it in turns to win and lock out other players, to being able to look up player's rosters on third party sites, etc)
    ... is for your opponents to be anonymous in game.
    So you won't see their actual user name in Squad Arena, just their characters. And if you want, you can tag them with your own nickname before or after fighting them so next time you see them you know who they are. But you can't talk to them outside of the game. Or look them up on third party sites. etc.

Anonymity would shut it all down. The only names you need to see are your guild mates.
  • Stenun wrote: »
    I still maintain that a perfect solution for a lot of PvP problems...
    (including but not limited to: "shard co-ordination" where people talk outside of the game with other players in their Character or Fleet Arena shard to take it in turns to win and lock out other players, to being able to look up player's rosters on third party sites, etc)
    ... is for your opponents to be anonymous in game.
    So you won't see their actual user name in Squad Arena, just their characters. And if you want, you can tag them with your own nickname before or after fighting them so next time you see them you know who they are. But you can't talk to them outside of the game. Or look them up on third party sites. etc.

Anonymity would shut it all down. The only names you need to see are your guild mates.

Agreed.

Still, looking forward to someone popping along and saying you not being involved in a shard chat is actually nefarious, and not the other way round.
  • There is no anonymity and i dont know what that issue has to do with mine. :(