FO team for raids/territory?

I'm putting a FO team together for guild raids/events and eventually arena. My question is who to use in the 5th spot. I'm going KRU, KR, FOtP, FOE and I can use either FOO, Phasma or FOST for the last spot. I see a lot of people use FOO in their group. Is he pretty much required in the 5th spot?

Replies

• Officer is basically a requirement, yes. Marching Orders is huge, as is the additional team TM gain when he drains TM with his other special.

For PVP you probably want to drop TIE Pilot for Stormtrooper. For raids, pilot is probably fine.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• The best FO teams all have FOO as a crucial component.

Best pure team for PvP is KRU, FOX, FOO, Kylo, FOST
    Best non-pure team for PvP is KRU, FOX, FOO, Kylo, Thrawn on offense and KRU, FOX, FOO, Kylo, Nest on defense.
    Best Rancor team is KRU, FOO, FOX (can add any other two or just run the three)
    Best Pure HAAT team is KRU, FOO, FOX, Kylo, FOSFTP (use to solo p4)
    Best non-pure HAAT team is KRU, FOO, FOX, BB8, Thrawn (use to solo the last 30% of P2 to the end of the raid - FOST can be used instead of BB8 but slightly more care is needed)
    Best Pure HSTR team is KRU, FOO, FOX, Kylo, FOST (use for ~2 mil damage in P2)
    Best non-Pure HSRT team is KRU, FOO, FOX, FOST, Sabine/Zaalbar (use for up to 4mil in P2) or KRU, FOO, FOX, Kylo, Traya (use for up to 3.5 mil in P1 - although obviously needs 7* Traya is useful if P2 is finished in mins because of Revan teams)

The only exception to FOO being used is for PvP defense you can sub him out for FOSFTP or zBarris if you can't spare good speed mods for him but those teams are not quite as effective.

My definition of "best" here is personal experience combined with screen shots of damage output, numbers of defenses etc. and community opinion gathered from the First Order discord.

On defense in PvP (their main use for you I guess?) FOTP is an okay substitute if you don't want to farm FOST but is potentially sub optimal as it adds another very squish character to the team that can easily be picked off.

Hope that helps, let us know if you have more questions, best of luck!