PvP Arena (or should I say ARevanA)

Am I the only one finding it silly and boring that (at least in my shard) 90% of the top 150 teams are identical. Revan, Jolee, Bastila, Hermit Yoda and GK. The sequence might vary a little.

I mean: any of the developers ever heard of balancing?!?

And I know. We always had meta characters, but never like that. I remember when zetas got introduced and QGJ was dope as Jedi lead. But never anything that completely ruined the balance. CLS ruled, but you didn’t see 120 CLS teams in the top 150. Same with JRT and even Traya.

But Revan is different ... and not in a good way. (Same goes for Han’s Millennium Falcon btw.)

If that is the new direction the game is taking I don’t think I’ll follow along.

Replies

• Squad Arena has been renamed REVAN DOME!

"Two Revans enter. One Revan leaves."

:D
  • Certainly is the same in my arena. I haven't made the switch to Revanue as he needs more gear.
    Starting at 86 I made it to 67. Two wins against NS and a win against a mirror of my rebel team and a win against a Traya team. The rest.. all Revanue.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • The rest.. all Revanue.

Ha ha ... “Revanue” I like that. Very fitting name.
  • Yes, only 3 non-Revan Teams in my top50 and not much better in top100. Pretty dominant in Arena. Almost an Auto Win in GA if the enemy doesn't have him or a maxed Sisters/Traya and equally big impact in TW.
    But since he is not soloing a phase in year old raid, we can not hope for a small adjustment for this kit I guess...
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Squad Arena has been renamed REVAN DOME!

"Two Revans enter. One Revan leaves."

:D

"There can be only one!" :D
  • Corruptor wrote: »
    If you really think nightsisters beats a well modded whale revan team, you need to lay off YouTube.

"Only the Sith deal in absolutes". You can find that line on youtube, too :)
  • They have to either nerf revan or grand master yoda. Or both. At the state it is right now arena is a joke
  • Corruptor wrote: »
    If you really think nightsisters beats a well modded whale revan team, you need to lay off YouTube.

I beat them every day with NS so not to sure what you are talking about.

Pls show me your NS team. Otherwise I find that very hard to believe.
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    Corruptor wrote: »

I beat them every day with NS so not to sure what you are talking about.

Pls show me your NS team. Otherwise I find that very hard to believe.

No problem at all. I have zero reason to make stuff up in here. I just unlocked Traya and moved all my mods around back to my sith but my sister's are as follows (speeds do not include +30 from Mt lead)

I have plenty of video too if you'd like to see that too.

Spirit - 294 (4800 phys 45%cc)
    Talzin - 254 (7100 spec 48%cc)
    Daka - 251 (58k hp + CA arrow)
    Zombie - 234 (60k hp 55%armor)
    AV - 223

https://swgoh.gg/p/466819464/

Reason I was curious: I am running NS too, but with less success. I see that you have all G12 slots filled. Our guild is not able to do Heroic Sith yet, so that seems to be the only difference (even though it seems hard to believe that this has so much impact)