SWGoH New Character, New Ship, and Character Rework Ideas

Prev1
luiggiofxforce
36 posts Member
edited February 2019
This is for general ideas on new characters, new ships, and reworks, plus additional character mechanics to enhance characters overall. Here’s my first idea, I’ll elaborate later:
-Obi-Wan Kenobi(Jedi Master) (Episode III) and Obi-Wan’s ETA-2(Red or Blue)
Post edited by luiggiofxforce on

Replies

• Tie_bride_fighter1
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    mary poppins leia
  • Red 5 Xwing??
  • Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn
  • Hux and Snoke
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Jabba
  • Personally, I think I’d like Scout Trooper, maybe First Order Flametrooper, and maybe padme for now.
  • The Dark Troopers, SandTroopers, MudTroopers, and another Imperial Trooper leader, like Jareth Sartoris, from Death Troopers, the Death Troopers, 4LOM, Zuckuss, Calo Nord, and Saul Karath
  • New Characters:

Clone Trooper Phase 1, 501st Clone Trooper Phase 2, Jedi Temple Guard, Clone Pilot Phase 1, and Jedi knight LukeSkywalker.

New Ships:

LAAT Gunship, Droid starfighter, Y-wing, A-wing, and B-wing.
  • This is for general ideas on new characters, new ships, and reworks, plus additional character mechanics to enhance characters overall. Here’s my first idea, I’ll elaborate later:

I like this idea, but isn't General Kenobi from Episode III? Or from the time between Ep. II and III if he's taken from the Clone Wars series. I think this show was the only place where we saw him in clone armor. Either way, GK is from a time near the end of the clone wars. How about the younger Obi-Wan from Ep. II with longer hair?

ep5jhn2ab1p5.jpg

Alas, his red-and-white Jedi Starfighter has already been given to JC.

• Aside from a pirate faction under Hondo Ohnaka, I'd love to see Mandalorians. Either Death Watch or Pre Vizsla, Bo-Katan (post-Death Watch), Fenn Rau and Ursa Wren. Give Sabine the Mandalorian faction and that's already a full squad. Maybe even Duchess Satine for the light side Mandalorians :) For a pacifist, she was a pretty good shot with a blaster.
  • I'd also like to see more rebel and Imperial ships. Maybe Porkins plus Antoc Merrick from Rogue One (callsign Blue Leader). We already have X-Wings galore, but I'm sure they piloted more than one ship during their careers. An A-Wing and a Y-Wing would make a great addition to the game. On the Imperial side, I'd love to see a TIE bomber and interceptor.
  • Aside from a pirate faction under Hondo Ohnaka, I'd love to see Mandalorians. Either Death Watch or Pre Vizsla, Bo-Katan (post-Death Watch), Fenn Rau and Ursa Wren. Give Sabine the Mandalorian faction and that's already a full squad. Maybe even Duchess Satine for the light side Mandalorians :) For a pacifist, she was a pretty good shot with a blaster.
    Don't forget the Fetts, you could also have Gar Saxon have the Mando tag. For leaders I think Satine, Pre Vizsla, and Mando Maul would be SWEET.

• Karlito wrote: »
    Red 5 Xwing??

If you go on another page I comment on(you should find it from my comments), I’ve proposed a Death Star Guild Raid that rewards with Pilot Luke and Luke’s Red-5 that also needs R2 as crew

• I'd also like to see more rebel and Imperial ships. Maybe Porkins plus Antoc Merrick from Rogue One (callsign Blue Leader). We already have X-Wings galore, but I'm sure they piloted more than one ship during their careers. An A-Wing and a Y-Wing would make a great addition to the game. On the Imperial side, I'd love to see a TIE bomber and interceptor.

Also ideas I LOVE and want, also, the B-Wing Bomber, I think that would be a great ship tho

Pirates and Mandalorian would be great factions, I’d love to run a team with Sabine and Boba tbh
  • This is for general ideas on new characters, new ships, and reworks, plus additional character mechanics to enhance characters overall. Here’s my first idea, I’ll elaborate later:

I like this idea, but isn't General Kenobi from Episode III? Or from the time between Ep. II and III if he's taken from the Clone Wars series. I think this show was the only place where we saw him in clone armor. Either way, GK is from a time near the end of the clone wars. How about the younger Obi-Wan from Ep. II with longer hair?

ep5jhn2ab1p5.jpg

Alas, his red-and-white Jedi Starfighter has already been given to JC.

Ok, no, GK is Clone Wars, I’d give him a Capital ship, I’d love Episode 2 Obi-Wan and his Delta 7, but you could also put in the Episode 3 variant. Oh and GK is actually from the beginning of the Clone Wars, but I love the idea for AotC Obi-Wan
  • New Characters:

Clone Trooper Phase 1, 501st Clone Trooper Phase 2, Jedi Temple Guard, Clone Pilot Phase 1, and Jedi knight LukeSkywalker.

New Ships:

LAAT Gunship, Droid starfighter, Y-wing, A-wing, and B-wing.

OK SO- I’ve proposed a second Death Star Raid(RotJ version) that gives JKLS shards, I’ve also proposed the B, Y, and A-Wings, especially the B-Wing for a tank/expose/AOE ship, it would buff the Rebel ships by a lot. Same for a Vulture Droid/Trifighter(whichever you mean) would help out Seperatists a lot since they’re having a rework on characters. You my friend are amazing tho, I like your thinking
  • The Dark Troopers, SandTroopers, MudTroopers, and another Imperial Trooper leader, like Jareth Sartoris, from Death Troopers, the Death Troopers, 4LOM, Zuckuss, Calo Nord, and Saul Karath

Yes to all!! Especially the Imperial buff there, but also I like the idea of adding 4LOM and Zuckuss, I’m kinda sad they’re not in rn, and nice nod to KOTOR, points for that! And I see you’re a “Legends” fan too, Death Troopers was a fun story, I’d love to see that
  • Gambino369 wrote: »
    Jk Anakin zeta. Pre vizla. Kenobi episode III. Mace rework. Mud/scout troopers. Beckett. Dryden vos. Sith Anakin. Starkiller. Hondo.

I like this a lot, good Legends nod too with Starkiller, I’d do 4 of him, beginning of TFU, Sith Stalker, Ceremonial Jedi, and TFU II with the dual lightsabers. I’d also say Proxy(would have a character copy ability), Juno, Kota, and Rogue Shadow. Also, yes we need more smugglers, and I want a JKAS Zeta and buff, plus, I’ve recommended III Kenobi a lot
  • Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn

I’d love that too, the noncanon ideas are my favorite, and you’re rn one of the guys tied for 1 cuz you mentions Kyle and Mara, I love the game he’s from and the Thrawn Trilogy, I’d also add Talon Karrde if you suggest Mara
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Hux and Snoke

As well as a Capital ship for one of them
  • HKFactory wrote: »
    Personally, I think I’d like Scout Trooper, maybe First Order Flametrooper, and maybe padme for now.

Also an amazing idea, especially the Scout Trooper, it would contribute to my idea of land vehicles like the speeder bike, etc.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Jabba

That would be interesting, he could be a Scoundrel and Bounty Hunter lead
  • mary poppins leia

Like TLJ Leia? I guess, but I think Endor Leia would be more fun to me
  • Ok guys, ideas(adding on to ideas other people have given, read the other comments to see what I’ve left out):
    Sith Revan and Darth Malak
    Geonosian Zombie
    Pilot Luke and his Red-5 X-Wing(with R2 as a second crew)
    Starkiller(TFU1 beginning, Sith Stalker(TFU1 Bad), Ceremonial Jedi(TFU1 Good), and TFU2 from any point), Juno Eclipse, Proxy(with an enemy copy ability), General Kota and Blind Kota, and the Rogue Shadow
    B-Wing Bomber(tank with taunt, expose, and AOE)
    Wedge Zeta and Jedi Anakin Zeta(check out Gman58’s Page, I’ve described Wedge’s Zeta idea)
    Talon Karrde and the Wild Karrde(crew of Talon and Mara Jade)
    Lando’s ship Lady Luck(mentioned in Thrawn Trilogy from Legends)
  • Ok for every new Tag we come up with, we’ll make a kinda list with the characters that are already in the game that fit and characters we’ll add, so here’s the first one I’m posting:

New Tag: Sith Empire(From the KOTOR 1 and 2 era)

Characters:
    Darth Nihilus
    Darth Sion
    Darth Traya
    Sith Assassin
    Sith Marauder
    Sith Trooper

Add Characters:
    Darth Revan
    Darth Malak
    Sith Trooper(KOTOR 1)
    Sith Officer(KOTOR 1)
  • luiggiofxforce
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Lastly for right now:

General Anakin Skywalker (TCW Phase I)(With the armor)

Tags: Light Side, Attacker, Jedi, Galactic Republic

-Has Basic Attack, AoE Force Push with Debuffs, Assist Attack(works well with Clones and Jedi), and a high damage attack similar to Grand Master Yoda’s

Leader Skill(Maxed Out)(Zeta): Jedi, Clone Trooper, and Galactic Republic allies gain +50% Offense, +25% Critical Chance, and gain Turn Meter 30% faster. When an ally suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter and regenerate 10% Max Protection, if the ally is a Clone, they have a 50% chance to counter(stacked on their existing chance(like Fives)), and if the ally is a Jedi, they gain Defense Up for 1 turn.

Unique 1(Zeta): The Chosen One: General Anakin Skywalker has an additional +50% Offense and Counter Attacks when hit, this Counter has a chance to Stun the enemy if Anakin is hit Critically. He can not be stunned and has +40% Potency and +40% Tenacity.

Unique 2(Zeta): With Friends Like These...: If Captain Rex, Ashoka Tano, R2-D2, and/or General Kenobi are present on a team with General Anakin Skywalker, they gain the buffs from The Chosen One and are called to assist whenever a Special Attack is used. Whenever one of them is called to assist, Anakin gains +20% Turn Meter and if this fills his Meter, he reduces all allies cool downs by 1.

-Anakin would be a Raid or Legendary Character(5* or 7*)
    Edit 1: Would be a Legendary Character(I thought it over, those Zeta’s are Legendary Level, not Raid)

-Has powerful synergy with Captain Rex, Ashoka Tano, R2-D2, and General Kenobi, but also buffs other Clone, Jedi, and Galactic Republic allies
  • I want there to be a Clone rework that makes them a much more efficient team in Arena with high offense output and new units.

The new units I can think of so far:
    -Hevy
    -Clone Pilot(Phase 1)
    -Clone Commando
    -501st Clone Trooper(Phase 2)
    -Dogma
    -Waxer
    -Boil
    -Commander Wolfe

I have more in my head but those are just a few ideas and here’s some notes
    -Hevy has high synergy with Echo and Fives with the Unique “Rishi Outpost” that gives Fives and Echo a light stacking offense and bonus turns whenever Hevy attacks for about 20% less damage at max level
    -Waxer and Boil take bonus turns when the other attacks and have high synergy with Commander Cody and General Kenobi, giving one of those 4(Probably GK wit a Zeta for his lead and this Unique) that boosts all 212th units and tags for 212th and 501st
    -Clone Pilot would have either the V-19 Torrent Fighter from early TCW or a Republic Gunship unit
    -Commando could be a full team based around the old Clone Commando video game(I love that game) that gives high offense, Protection recovery, and Speed buffs
  • Since we need more Tusken Raiders, the warrior, A'Yark, from the Kenobi book would be a cool addition.