Is Teebo THAT bad..?

Hi guys

I am currently farming ewoks for the return of C3P0 - whenever that might be...

The standard setup for this event, as I hear it, would be:
Chirpa (L)
Wicket
Elder
Paploo
Logray

My problem now being, that I am not sure that I am able to get Logray to 7* in time for C3P0's return, but I have Teebo at 7*

Do you guys think that I could get C3P0 @7* with Teebo instead og Logray?

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Sure it's possible as there were people that replaced even Chirpa with Teebo. Two are essential from the Paploo, Logray, Wicket trio. All three is ideal.
    However, if you have the chance, I'd try as hard as possible to get Logray as he can be used for GA, TW after. If you go with Teebo, you'll need to gear him to G11-ish, perhaps even 12 and it will feel like wasted gear. That toon is only good for the occasional TW bonus and he does not need much gear for that.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's possible, yes. It may require better gear and mods, but it's not impossible.

I believe there are already a few threads discussing how to get 3P0 without the recommended line-up. They should have some advice for you.
  • Two are essential from the Paploo, Logray, Wicket trio.

Not essential, I did it with Wicket and the OG Ewoks. But it was a week's worth of attempts and you are definitely better with at least two of them.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I haven't done it yet, but I've been told that Wicket and Elder are crucial and Elder needs gear 11. As long as he survives, he can revive the rest. If all Ewoks have g11, it's supposed to be a cakewalk even if you use Teebo and Scout. With g10 on everyone but Elder it takes RNG.
  • There is a vid on YouTube of Teebo chirpa pap scout elder. It takes 20 minutes, LOL
  • Thanks guys!
    I'll keep farming for Logray, but it's nice to know that it can be done without :)
  • I unlocked 7* C-3PO with:
    • Chirpa (lead)
    • Teebo
    • Wicket
    • Ewok Scout
    • Ewok Elder
    I had them all geared up to G11 or 12 with good mods, and it still took SEVERAL attempts to finish the C-3PO event.
  • Reason why Logray is better than Teebo:
    Teebo's EST special ability is so good. 3 turn Stealth for Teebo and 100% TM and chance of Stealth for Ewok allies. But cooldown is too long(6 turn), and Teebo just stands there without stealth for 3 turns. Without stealth, Teebo's basic ability does nothing but little damage, and BL special ability is only a single target dispel(+ TM removal, but only on dispel) with not-so-short cooldown(4 turn).
    Logray gives Tenacity Up when called to assist(with Zeta Chirpa lead, it happens a lot), and special abilities with Offense Up, Foresight, Daze have 3~4 turn cooldown, so you can benefit from them very often.
  • Is Teebo THAT bad..?
    Yes
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Took me 6 hours but I did it with g11/12 zchirpa, teebo, elder, scout, and zpaploo
  • Moroveus wrote: »
    I unlocked 7* C-3PO with:
    • Chirpa (lead)
    • Teebo
    • Wicket
    • Ewok Scout
    • Ewok Elder
    I had them all geared up to G11 or 12 with good mods, and it still took SEVERAL attempts to finish the C-3PO event.

I’m impressed. I was trying it with the same squad (no G12s) and was only able to get through tier 6. The dispel on Paploo’s basic would have made things so much easier.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • I did it with a fairly weak teebo and no logray. My wicket and eldar were G12 and I moved arena mods. Chirpa lead and Paploo. Teebo may have honestly been mvp. I kept using him stealthed to remove TM right before R2 or even Han would have gone. He also removed the second taunt from the soldier when Paploo was down. Wicket did all the damage but teebo not useless in this event if used correctly
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Reason why Logray is better than Teebo:
    Teebo's EST special ability is so good. 3 turn Stealth for Teebo and 100% TM and chance of Stealth for Ewok allies. But cooldown is too long(6 turn), and Teebo just stands there without stealth for 3 turns. Without stealth, Teebo's basic ability does nothing but little damage, and BL special ability is only a single target dispel(+ TM removal, but only on dispel) with not-so-short cooldown(4 turn).
    Logray gives Tenacity Up when called to assist(with Zeta Chirpa lead, it happens a lot), and special abilities with Offense Up, Foresight, Daze have 3~4 turn cooldown, so you can benefit from them very often.

I don't think most people realize that with Teebo in the lineup, you would call him to assist with Wicket, and he would gain stealth. This covers him during the other turns, as well as removes tm on Wicket's turn.
  • Elder and Paploo seems like the must haves. I'm curious as to how much gear level is needed if any other 2 plus a single zeta on wicket. Wicket zeta is basically almost a bossk zeta without the need to be leader.