How do i get home one to 5 stars?

Replies

• Options
    I could have sworn you should have ended up with all your capitol ships at 5* after completing the beginner ship events.

There should be a way to get him up to 6* inside the fleet challenges which will appear on the same days as the building materials challenge (If I remember correctly anyway, it's been some time).

Now if you are asking for strategy or such, you'd have to remind me who you are facing off against.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Strategy and stuff plz
    Starters
    [Phantom 2
    Jedi Consular’s ship
    Rex’s Ship]
    Ahsoka’s Ship
    Fives’ ship

Always die after that, I’m sure he has more
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    I could have sworn you should have ended up with all your capitol ships at 5* after completing the beginner ship events.
    Nope, it's 3* I think, so you have the second RI slot open. 5* is definitely a challenge event.
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    Strategy and stuff plz
    Starters
    [Phantom 2
    Jedi Consular’s ship
    Rex’s Ship]
    Ahsoka’s Ship
    Fives’ ship

Always die after that, I’m sure he has more
    1) Gear up your pilots; nothing less than g7 and prefer g9+
    2) Power up Biggs and his X-Wing to tank for you
    3) Max out Phantom II's reinforcement ability and move it to first reinforcement

You are not going to win with what you have today.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It has been a while but from what I remember from back then I played it a bit defensively. I healed my ships early and often. I made sure to buff with stuff like offense up, crit chance up and stealth before firing my big cannons (which wouldn't do much damage without the buffs) and then I slowly chipped away at the enemy.

(Things may have changed now, though)
  • Options
    I remember the key to me defeating the event was killing Rex as quickly as possible. This was before ships 2.0 so clone sergeant wasn't a taunter.