Min requirements for 7 star 3PO?

I'm desperately short on Zetas and my Revan squad needs 2 more. I'm half way into the next one and this means that it's going to be a while before I have enough for a 3rd. I was wondering how realistic it is to get 7 star 3PO with g11 ewoks with 0 Zetas. I know the chirpa zeta is always recommended.

Replies

• I'm just the opposite. I'll have all their zetas, but likely still be G9-10 except for Elder (G12)
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • I'm just the opposite. I'll have all their zetas, but likely still be G9-10 except for Elder (G12)

I have seen screenshots of people doing it with low gear and the zeta on chirpa

it is possible with all g9 with +110 speed on all. However, that was with chirpa zeta. I would give him one - revan can wait, cpo will come back soon and then you will have to wait 3 months, rather than the 2 weeks for the zeta
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    There is a video out there with the five best Ewoks + Chirpa zeta completing it with bottomed out g9. No additional pieces.

I’m aiming for the same, but with g10 Elder for good measure.
  • hotdeaths wrote: »
    I'm just the opposite. I'll have all their zetas, but likely still be G9-10 except for Elder (G12)

it is possible with all g9 with +110 speed on all. However, that was with chirpa zeta. I would give him one - revan can wait, cpo will come back soon and then you will have to wait 3 months, rather than the 2 weeks for the zeta
    I’d agree with that. You’ll have Revan fully zetad before long anyway, but it doesn’t seem sensible to sacrifice C3P0 for getting there quicker.
  • you will probably have 3 zetas before c3p0 comes back...
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    The Chirpa Zata is not required, but you'd need all g11 or 12 Ewoks with awesome speed to compensate. And if you were going to take your Ewoks to that gear level, the zeta would be worth having for GA and TW if nothing else.

I did it with a G10 Zeta Chirpa, G12 EE (+130 speed from mods), G10 Wicket, G11 Paplo, and G11 Teebo. This group seems stronger than necessary but still took 3 attempts, I could have done it with G11 EE and a lot of persistence, but by having him G12 I was able to put my best speed mods on him for the event.
  • ...a single zeta is much cheaper than gear for the whole team
    ;)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If your whole team is g11 (and has a good composition) you should be fine without the zeta. Zetas are not required - they just make winning easier.