Update on the Finn/Threepio Raid Interaction: Resulting Finn Modifications [MEGA]

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I did not read pages 2-6 just first page so far but the refund requests are insane...the TM swing for the resistance team is now 40% instead of 35.... stacking damage make is so you get more than 25k damage in sith raid with a B team.... So it kills 3p0 cheese.... far as old school resistance.... kit sounds better.. only problem i see is with finn tanking so much I hope that defense helps cause he's squishy

I like
  • So add Finn to the nearly half of toons nerfed since hstr launched..... Finn was a good man....and now his watch has ended !
  • You always do the hardest. They set up a scheme to stop Han Stormtropper in the Sith raid was just doing the same with Finn. Finn's rework PVE is ok, but you must return the zeta since they once again destroyed a major attack mechanic in PVP.
  • Zeta refunds should be given and the players should be allowed to reinvest it if they deem this new completely different kit worthy of their hard earned resources.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    MeervalMan wrote: »
    My guild finally beat hstr 3 weeks ago and now this... thanks for nothing CG.

chewbacca chex mix does 2-3.5 million damage x 50.....uhh p3 with just one team
  • Wiggensbog wrote: »
    lol did you read through it? I hardly call that "destroyed"

Lol did you read through it? Or are you just an incompetent player with your foot in your mouth? Because he will NOT be able to kill Revan unless Finn automatically dispels tenacity up and prevents taunts. Even then not likely enough.
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    I did not read pages 2-6 just first page so far but the refund requests are insane...the TM swing for the resistance team is now 40% instead of 35.... stacking damage make is so you get more than 25k damage in sith raid with a B team.... So it kills 3p0 cheese.... far as old school resistance.... kit sounds better.. only problem i see is with finn tanking so much I hope that defense helps cause he's squishy

I like

But 25% of that is going through a potency/tenacity check which means that you are only getting 15% reliably. I don't care if the cheese goes away, but at least refund the zeta and let people make their own decisions, like they did with any other reworked zeta.
  • CHF
    105 posts Member
    I want my zeta back
  • Changing a product or service without offering some type of refund is just simply unethical. This really should have been considered
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Padas wrote: »
    Zeta refunds should be given and the players should be allowed to reinvest it if they deem this new completely different kit worthy of their hard earned resources.

NOTHING really changed except the 3po cheese........ would love to see number of ppl who just zeta'd him for 3p0..... wrong.... old finn zeta was still a GA or TW win against most teams...

sorry but as long as TM swing in PVP stayed the same...which it did it's BETTER..... i see no issue with this...

I don't have 3po in defense yet

I like

But 25% of that is going through a potency/tenacity check which means that you are only getting 15% reliably. I don't care if the cheese goes away, but at least refund the zeta and let people make their own decisions, like they did with any other reworked zeta.

I don't even care about the raids. zFinn could beat Revan, and now he can't. Plain and simple.
  • Refund all my zeta s. And my gear. You know what... I'd like every pluck of energy too. Jokers.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019

I like

Are you actually that stupid, or are you trolling? How do you think anyone gets 40%? It is 15%. Learn to read. 15% max gain, 25% max reduction. This neuters zFinn against Revan, and that's all that I care about.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Zeta refunds should be given and the players should be allowed to reinvest it if they deem this new completely different kit worthy of their hard earned resources.

NOTHING really changed except the 3po cheese........ would love to see number of ppl who just zeta'd him for 3p0..... wrong.... old finn zeta was still a GA or TW win against most teams...

sorry but as long as TM swing in PVP stayed the same...which it did it's BETTER..... i see no issue with this...

No dude, instead of 35% tm gain it is now 3% per resistance ally. This will cripple its viability against first order, which was the reason many ppl zeta'd him. Not everyone did it for the c3p0 loop thing.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
  • Terrible fix. I zeta'd Finn ages ago and now it's useless. I want my zeta back
    Gannon wrote: »

No dude, instead of 35% tm gain it is now 3% per resistance ally. This will cripple its viability against first order, which was the reason many ppl zeta'd him. Not everyone did it for the c3p0 loop thing.

you gain 15 THEY LOSE 25 IT'S A 40 PERCENT SWING

Only the targeted enemy loses TM.

I like

@Dk_rek 40% swing versus a single target instead of the whole team, and 25% of that is now resistable and goes through tenacity check.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member

No. You gain 15, one of them loses 25 maybe. Potency/tenacity check will block it most of the time.
    I doubt they can keep up with a kru team with that low gain
  • “We look forward to your feedback on this proposed change.”

Here’s the feedback: Refund the zeta. @CG_Carrie
    Ooba hutar.
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Garbage change on his leadership. This Can only have been because of the counter to revan, as the year old (tedious) p3 raid had much simpler options for a fix.
    The fact that you guys had previously posted this was fine in other areas of the game is a real big finger to your player base.
    And for all those harping on about the changes being good in referance to the ramping damage. Great but I don’t need his leadership zetaed for it. And will only work in lower raids where he and his team, can be kept alive. We already have wampa and young han, that can do it as solo toons, so it’s hardly exciting.

They basically killed a multiple meta counter. Whoopie to 5 min timeout mirror fights right?
    A zeta refund is only fair.
  • Changing a product or service without offering some type of refund is just simply unethical. This really should have been considered

Hahaha. Unethical.

It is a game, and they changed one minor element of it. If they introduce a new character that is better than the one you just geared up and made him useless with the introduction, is that unethical?

You need perspective. If that is the most "unethical" thing to happen to you, congratulations.

Never said it was the most unethical to happen to me. It is a game, and in fact minor. However, none of this changes the facts
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited February 2019

No. You gain 15, one of them loses 25 maybe. Potency/tenacity check will block it most of the time.

This.

Here’s the important part you’re missing from the kit Dk:
    the target enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally.
  • @CG_Carrie I, like most people here it seems, have had Finn zeta'd for well over a year at this point so I didn't just give him the zeta because of a raid cheese. You've changed the entire character and it should be up to us to determine if we want to continue to invest rare materials in something that is a completely different thing. I know you'll never see this, or care about it if you do, but you're making the wrong call by not offering the refund to the people that want it
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

no but with finns stacking damage you won't have to keep hitting someone else till troopers special ready to hit KRU

you should still be able to keep a train going as long as your targeting different units with the exposes.... like post says might not be AS easy but it's still there as always potency and tenacity is still the main thing....

except poor revan cheese people.... gg
  • So you sold me a Ferrari, now you're coming back and want to replace my engine with a go kart engine. This is unacceptable.

no but with finns stacking damage you won't have to keep hitting someone else till troopers special ready to hit KRU

you should still be able to keep a train going as long as your targeting different units with the exposes.... like post says might not be AS easy but it's still there as always potency and tenacity is still the main thing....

except poor revan cheese people.... gg

He’s a slow toon that has had TM gain nerfed and has a taunt function directing debuffs and TM reduction at him. He’s not gonna take many turns against anything worth a dam.
This discussion has been closed.