Which team to use against First Order

Droideka
615 posts Member
edited February 2019
My opponent has a FO team in GA. Luckily, it is not optimal, but I am not used to fighting FO squads of this make up. He is using ZPhasma (L). ZZKRU, ZKylo, ZFOST, and FOX. He has KRU’s leader zetaed, but went with the phasma lead. Any suggestions? hdvurpamypee.jpeg

Replies

• Phasma lead= any team with res or mass heal.... scoundrels, ns, or sith
  • Imperial troopers were not the answer.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Imperial troopers were not the answer.

Clearly not. I always use zFinn, but now that he's been reworked I'm not sure anymore
  • In my experience, nightsisters can beat most squads when attacking. But most squads can beat nightsisters when they're defending.

Funny how that works.

Looking for a better guild?

Contact me: Clubber Lang
    Ally Code: 174-914-139
    Current stats: 34 members / 82,000,000 GP
    Or just join our guild: We might be giants
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    No FOO? How are the speeds? Do you have an FO team of your own?

Now that you've preloaded turn meter you might be in trouble. They've shot themselves in the foot by eliminating KRUs healing but Phasma constantly allowing assists might make up for it for a few battles.
  • What about CLS-lead Rebels w/ Han & Chewie + 2 more, maybe Old Ben for AoE ability block &/or R2 for stat boosts, smoke screen & stuns.

Han stuns KRU to open and CLS can ignore the taunters and inflict slow.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    No FOO? How are the speeds? Do you have an FO team of your own?

Now that you've preloaded turn meter you might be in trouble. They've shot themselves in the foot by eliminating KRUs healing but Phasma constantly allowing assists might make up for it for a few battles.
    I do, but it is currently set on defense.
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    What about CLS-lead Rebels w/ Han & Chewie + 2 more, maybe Old Ben for AoE ability block &/or R2 for stat boosts, smoke screen & stuns.

Han stuns KRU to open and CLS can ignore the taunters and inflict slow.
    That worked very well. Used that exact team to win.