Another MAJOR announcement over the weekend

SmurfLAX28
288 posts Member
edited February 2019
It's ridiculous how they consistently make major (negative) announcements and updates as everyone is leaving the office for the weekend, do they honestly expect people will just let this ridiculousness just die down by Monday?

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Hopefully yes. It's ridiculous to have such an outrage over a zeta that was useful for probably the longest time of all.
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    What's more ridiculous is their logic of changing the entire zeta that literally NO ONE in the entire game has signed up for. There are countless alternatives to rework traya in P3... you know, the entire reason they said they feel the need for a rework.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Ok...at this point I need to ask. Did no one see those infinite loop videos in arena or experienced one? It was especially fun if you came up against zFinn using any team comp and Nest. If they managed to get in an infinite loop, you basically watched as they massacre your team in a minute and then pointlessly hit Nest for another 4, without you taking a turn while the clock runs out.
    While they claimed that it is only because of P3, and the overall kit change is not even close to the best solution, simply stacking Traya's tenacity wouldn't have solved the problem either, as most people claim.
    The only real problem I see is hAAT. Guilds that have made the investment can beat hSTR anyway, with no problem and guilds that relied on a mechanic that was announced to he changed in p3 hSTR, while neglecting other p3 teams, definitely had it coming. I agree though that auto solo on hAAT shouldn't be an issue by now and it shouldn't have been ruined. Reducing 30% to 3% seems way too exagerated.
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Not offering a refund because they feel it is a buff when in reality it completely changes the entire zeta is completely nonsensical. I don't care how much utility we already gotten from it or how "broken" it was on offense. The team was laughibly easy to beat in any single mode that was run by AI.

The point still stands, they very very purposely make large announcements they know will receive a lot of negative feedback over the weekend when the office is empty. It's comical how how obvious that is at least.
  • While they claimed that it is only because of P3, and the overall kit change is not even close to the best solution, simply stacking Traya's tenacity wouldn't have solved the problem either, as most people claim.

Again, the larger problem is their comical amount of "transparency".... Stacking tenacity would have solved every problem they admitted there was while acknowledging that an auto solo in HAAT didn't mean anything to them.

It all comes down to no one bothering to test the most obvious teams to take advantage of mass exposes and hiding it behind something that's not related to completely the creators of the game lack of supposed theory crafting.

• Darknesswon
    618 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Ok...at this point I need to ask. Did no one see those infinite loop videos in arena or experienced one? It was especially fun if you came up against zFinn using any team comp and Nest. If they managed to get in an infinite loop, you basically watched as they massacre your team in a minute and then pointlessly hit Nest for another 4, without you taking a turn while the clock runs out.
    While they claimed that it is only because of P3, and the overall kit change is not even close to the best solution, simply stacking Traya's tenacity wouldn't have solved the problem either, as most people claim.
    The only real problem I see is hAAT. Guilds that have made the investment can beat hSTR anyway, with no problem and guilds that relied on a mechanic that was announced to he changed in p3 hSTR, while neglecting other p3 teams, definitely had it coming. I agree though that auto solo on hAAT shouldn't be an issue by now and it shouldn't have been ruined. Reducing 30% to 3% seems way too exagerated.

Did you see the new video , with a low powered c3p0 and cls?
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Did you see the new video , with a low powered c3p0 and cls?

Does it work on defense in arena though?
    I thought so.

zFinn could pull out that loop against many non Revan teams on defense.
  • Did you see the new video , with a low powered c3p0 and cls?

I thought so.

Idk , guess we will see huh
  • Did you see the new video , with a low powered c3p0 and cls?

I thought so.

Without any thought going into the match, just like all matches if you were to control the battle it would be game, set, match.

Finn was not a challenge for anyone in arena