Mythic Forest Moon event is harder than before!

Prev1
I'm sure the devs turned the difficulty of the mythic tier. Before that the ewoks didn't get to make so many, many, many turns and able to kill most of my toons. I 3 starred it before. Now is super annoying with their constant turns!

Replies

• It's always pretty tough, which is why I like it!
  • I felt it the same way as ever. Annoying like hell, but a zader lead counters them perfectly up to the point its actually trivial. Put up the dots, hold on for a minute, enjoy the omegas.
  • HK-47, BB8, C3PO, R2-D2 + T3-M4 can auto it easy
    T3-M4 only needs to be g8/g9 too
  • I thought this one was easier than before. My droids walked away with full health and protection.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Yeah a g10+ h47 team can beat without auto a bit RNG though
  • Rake6 wrote: »
    I'm sure the devs turned the difficulty of the mythic tier. Before that the ewoks didn't get to make so many, many, many turns and able to kill most of my toons. I 3 starred it before. Now is super annoying with their constant turns!

No, you are not sure of it. Because you can't be.

This time for the fun I used my troopers with thrawn and Probe droid and walked through. Usually I walk through with droids.

What is your comp?
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • It's not worth it. Only 2 omegas
  • I thought tier II seemed harder today because I lost two toons before I made it to stage 7. But when I played it again it was a breeze. That's RNG for you.
  • Every time an event with a Mythic tier comes around, somebody posts claiming they "made it harder." Always with no evidence other than "I'm struggling with it."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Cal00054
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I kinda thought that too till I realized I never moved my mods around and had most of my toons missing 2-4 mods each.

I would imagine if the event seems harder it’s because you aren’t using the same mods as previous attempts.
  • I'm using the same toons and I can auto it till today. The evidence for the harder event is that the ewoks took 1000 turns before me and after me. Till now they just died on auto.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Rake6 wrote: »
    I'm using the same toons and I can auto it till today. The evidence for the harder event is that the ewoks took 1000 turns before me and after me. Till now they just died on auto.

That's not evidence. You are doing something different. Somebody makes this claim about every single event every single time. They haven't changed anything.
  • Still doing it on auto with my droids
  • I beat it the same difficulty as before. You just need the right guys. I tried with palp lead, thrawn, and Vader with tarkin and RG. I took out RG and tarkin, put in bb8 and r2, and 3 starred it like I did last time.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Seems as easy as ever. I autoplay every tier. g8 HK47, g12 R2D2, g12 BB8, g12 C3PO, and either g11 Chopper or g11 IG88. Before C3PO, it was both Chopper and IG88, and I had to play the last battle, once C3PO came around, it's auto all the way. Not bad for only really having one attacker
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    SithAmer wrote: »
    It's not worth it. Only 2 omegas

4 omegas in 2 days? Are u kidding me? Omegas are worth more than Zetas IMO
  • Reptillor wrote: »
    Dont have a Vader leader thing.... I have droids.. I can crush all but 8/8 then my guys are all dazed and the fight ends as they endlessly attack me until all my droids are dead... op daze is op..
    It depends on your gear and mods, but is easy if you know where you are—
    High gear, good mods: single target Elder, try to stun Logray with R2, Illuminated Destiny and then AoE. Take out Elder first so you don’t have to put up with resses, then Logray so you don’t have to put up with daze or foresight, then whoever.

Okay gear, okay mods: Basically the same, but save Illuminated Destiny for when Logray dazes. You should probably also save your AoEs for when Paploo is taunting in hopes of killing Elder/Logray through the taunt.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Try using HK(L), 3po,bb8,r2d2 and t3 or l3 fun as hell.
  • EP Vader Shore Tarkin and Blue beat it just like every time. Secret is Logray. Daze = bad. Fracture him and keep Paploo shocked and kill Elder. Then Logray then easy.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I use HK, R2, BB8, T3 and IG88
    Auto till 6/8 on 7 all basics to have specials ready on 8/8
    No need to use the illuminated destiny.
    1 out of 4 attempts j loose 1 member if I auto all. So i make last 2 witout auto
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • My droids still blow through it. I ignore the mythic level as I have beaten it before.
  • HK-47 leader, R2-D2, BB-8, T3-M4 and IG-88

Vader leader (Z), Thrawn, Tarkin, Shoretrooper, Emperor.

Those two teams can beat mythic level.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    is there anything worse than stupidity? we need a sticky saying NO, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. STILL. AGAIN."
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • My droids still blow through it. I ignore the mythic level as I have beaten it before.

Dune, can I have your 4 omegas?

@DuneSeaFarmer you get 2 Omegas every time you beat it, so that would be 4 for doing the event twice in the last 48 hours. You might want to reconsider ignoring it.

• By the way, I use Palpatine lead, with Vader, Thrawn, R2, and BB-8. Have to play the Mythic level on manual, but never have had any issues getting through it.

@DuneSeaFarmer you get 2 Omegas every time you beat it, so that would be 4 for doing the event twice in the last 48 hours. You might want to reconsider ignoring it.

I have a low threshold to aggrevation lol but thanks. I usually have 60 to 70 omegas on hand :)
  • I'm using same squad as @Val_Galahadred zzPalp, zVader, zThrawn all on g12
    zR2 g11
    However BB8 g8.
    Got no body higher than g9 also.
    I can't get through round 8.
    Any advice?