lol Ewoks what the what... Event

Prev1
how do you beat this dumb mythic? maxed g12 imp troops and they cant beat it lol. seem WAY too hard.
No. Just No.

Replies

• how do you beat this dumb mythic? maxed g12 imp troops and they cant beat it lol. seem WAY too hard.

They arent meant to be beaten by imp troopers, im sorry.
  • Yeah I am using HK 88 86 bb8 and ig100
    Tough, but I might be able to do it
  • Today I used G12 thrawn (L), G11 Veers, G12 DT, G11 zProbe droid, G11 snowtrooper. Average mods but thrawn.

Usually I beat it with G10 HK (L), G12 zIG-88, G11 zzT3, G10 zbb-8 and G10 zR2.

Problem with troopers is daze, so you would like thrawn to fracture Logray and work around Elder first then Logray.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Zader
  • Troopers steamroll everything but the final wave. As mentioned above once they're dazed they're useless. Or, if they're under geared and can't kill one of the Ewoks fast enough to start their own TM train.
  • Anyway they are easily beatable by zEP vader thrawn tfp and tarkin (g11, with a g12 thrawn). U mainly need a well modded thrawn and play strategically, that’s about it. Pretty much most players have that in their inventory, so i don’t get why it seems so hard for some
  • zVader lead also works. Final wave they start their Ewok TM train and kill themselves from DOTs while Tarkin keeps their offense limited with Intimidation Tactics.

zVader, Palp, zThrawn, Tarkin, BB8. All G11.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    zVader lead also works. Final wave they start their Ewok TM train and kill themselves from DOTs while Tarkin keeps their offense limited with Intimidation Tactics.

zVader, Palp, zThrawn, Tarkin, BB8. All G11.

Yea but well, i’d think more players have zEp than zader unless they are long-time players? The great thing about the zEP is that u have 3 crews and 2 fleet comms amongst them, so they are all worth gearing.
    Anyway they are easily beatable by zEP vader thrawn tfp and tarkin (g11, with a g12 thrawn).

To add on, bb8 works in place of tarkin as well. But it’s a harder to obtain toon and doesnt give u fleet benefits.
  • my droids are still able to clear it with ease. G10 HK, g12 88, g11 B2, g12 bb8, g12 R2D2.
  • Troopers does work, but you need G12 Range Trooper..

i can auto it with zVeers, Starck, Range, Snow and Death Trooper.. piece of cake
  • deathstix757
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I use palp lead, Vader , thrawn , bb8, and tarkin all g12. Key for me is saving illuminated destiny till the final round. Even then it still takes patience. All around 200ish speed and bb8 is 243 speed.
  • HK-47, BB8, C3PO, R2-D2 + T3-M4 can auto it easy
    T3-M4 only needs to be g8/g9 too
  • I use zader, palpatine, thrawn, death trooper and shore trooper. Just keeping swapping turnmeter with shoretrooper to keep his protectection up and when you get the final wave make sure you have deathtroopers dispel saved to clear the foresight and vader's force crush to put up the dots. Keep Paploo fractured and focus on elder. The dots will kill the rest over time
  • zEP lead, zThrawn, Vader, BB8, R2. Build up and save an illuminated destiny for stages 4 and 8. Keep teebo fractured. Last stage takes some time but you can usually whittle them down
  • I use palp lead, Vader , thrawn , bb8, and tarkin all g12. Key for me is saving illuminated destiny till the final round. Even then it still takes patience. All around 200ish speed and bb8 is 243 speed.

This
  • how do you beat this dumb mythic? maxed g12 imp troops and they cant beat it lol. seem WAY too hard.

I manage with a zVader, EP, shoretrooper, TFP & tarkin.

Not the best, but I can just about clear it.

They are. I use thrawn leas with veers, starck, death and range. (And range is G9, I just need him for the assists)
  • zzPalp G11, zVader G12, Thrawn G12, Tarkin G12, and either Tie Pilot G11/R2D2 G10/Chopper G10/BB8 G9
    Et voila !
    Last Round is annoying because it's long.
    Usually Thrawn is the key with fracture on Paploo and giving turn to Palp to mass stun or Vador to mass slow.
  • They should have waited for the grievous rework to run this event... Lol

zEp, Vader, thrawn, tarkin and r2d2 is another team that works
  • Had trouble with all troopers too. I use zThrawn lead (how do you get past round 4 without fracture?) zVeers, pimp trooper, death trooper and Tarkin. It's an annoying, slow battle that occasionally goes badly.

They are. I use thrawn leas with veers, starck, death and range. (And range is G9, I just need him for the assists)

Hadnt tested with rangetrooper, but definitely when this event first came out, it wasn’t meant to be beaten by troopers. U *could* with thrawn, but then that’s a trooper mix and not pure troopers.
  • Thrawn, ep, vader, bb8, and r2 for this guy.

All are gold except ep, all are zetad except vader.
  • This event's been around for two years! The Mythic part is a little newer, but still been around a bunch of times.

Anyway, just use droids. Droids rule everything around me. DREAM.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Auto it with these.
  • Palp, Tarkin (build up his special and use it in the final wave), bbs (use illuminated destiny in final wave), thrawn and r2 makes it an easy one for me. Seems like there are many option feom the comment.
  • Troopers does work, but you need G12 Range Trooper..

i can auto it with zVeers, Starck, Range, Snow and Death Trooper.. piece of cake

This bench Shore and Storm