B1 can't get rid of plague

Today I was doing a galactic war with a separatist team just for fun, everything was cool until I came across a team with Mother Talzin. She used her dark magic hability and aplied plague to B1, he died instantly because of the damage but the plague sticked to it, every time he tried to get a turn he just died and I cant remove the plague with any sort of healing. This might be a bug and I wrote this post so CG can adress this

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I would wait a day to see Destroyer droid kit....prob tenacity up, uncleansable taunt, and a hounds tooth/nest mechanic..... immunity to all or something :) who knows.....
  • Options
    You can't infect robots with a plague! This makes no sense!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

I love how in canon Grievous and his army absolutely demolished the NS, and they’re somehow better than him in game.
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I would think, and hope, this is an oversight/bug? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

I love how in canon Grievous and his army absolutely demolished the NS, and they’re somehow better than him in game.

Eh, it's like that for a lot of people.
  • Options
    It's already being checked out to see if it's a bug or WAI at Answers HQ.
  • Options

If that’s WAI that’s ridiculous. It’s basically a better DoT and B1 is immune to DoTs.
  • Options
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

If that’s WAI that’s ridiculous. It’s basically a better DoT and B1 is immune to DoTs.

Somebody test out burning on them.
  • Options
    Droids should be immune to plague.
  • Options
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

Somebody test out burning on them.

Exactly. There are always ways to inflict damage differently.
    Thermal detonators were my first thought. It actually makes a lot of sense as well.
  • Options
    Rake6 wrote: »

Who ever heard of a "computer" having a "virus" that caused problems ;)

Dark Magick is just science we don't understand yet.
  • Options

So chirrut should immue to blind too?
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

Yeah cuz he's already blind and has learned to cope! So the force is his sight. Therefore, Chirrut should absolutely be immune to blind. Droids can get viruses as said above, however the next b1 in line shouldn't have the plague untill infected.
  • Options

Good point, since he's already blind
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options

Yeah cuz he's already blind and has learned to cope! So the force is his sight. Therefore, Chirrut should absolutely be immune to blind. Droids can get viruses as said above, however the next b1 in line shouldn't have the plague untill infected.

Chirut should be immune to everything except for damage and when a death trooper attacks him he should die automatically
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options

By that Logic any Jedi/Sith should also be immune to blind because they all have force sight, well, some of them do.

Look how Old Ben Trained Luke, The first thing was blind training, lol
  • Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »

Chirut should be immune to everything except for damage and when a death trooper attacks him he should die automatically

Chirut did not die...he became more powerful than you can possibly imagine
  • Options
    From a mechanic point of view it's great. gg kills revan and jedi but are weak to another team like ns. Ns can be beaten by many teams. Traya and empire are two examples. Then revan beats those teams. It's actually how you want arena to be designed.

However I can see where from a lore point of view it makes less sense for gg to be vulnerable to ns.
  • Options
    From a mechanic point of view it's great. gg kills revan and jedi but are weak to another team like ns. Ns can be beaten by many teams. Traya and empire are two examples. Then revan beats those teams. It's actually how you want arena to be designed.

However I can see where from a lore point of view it makes less sense for gg to be vulnerable to ns.
    Except I have a feeling that this was not by design. He is immune to DOTS and cleanses every death. I think this plague thing was just an oversight.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    It must be a bug. They promised the GG rework would beat NS ages ago.

They said it wouldn't happen until the NS were worth beating though.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »

Except I have a feeling that this was not by design. He is immune to DOTS and cleanses every death. I think this plague thing was just an oversight.

Does he cleanse dots every death if you use zader? Haven't tested but that would kill him every time he moved if not.

And plague can't be cleansed by a normal cleanse.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »

Does he cleanse dots every death if you use zader? Haven't tested but that would kill him every time he moved if not.

And plague can't be cleansed by a normal cleanse.

He’s immune to DoTs. Even Zader won’t land them on B1.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Do you think lightsabers, shock and force chokes make sense?
  • Options
    You're all talking about how Chirrut should be immune to Blind, but what about Kanan?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    You're all talking about how Chirrut should be immune to Blind, but what about Kanan?

They could both see with the Force. Blinding their mind makes sense.
  • Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »

No, they have to hit a console close to him. They could not hit him while walking slowly towards it
  • Options
    Oh so maybe only sith
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah this is a ridiculous interaction that should be fixed. B1 should lose 8 stacks then shed plague.