How much guild gp does it take to get 45*

176m and came up 5m short for the middle section in the end. Not everyone one can clear 6/6 on the rogue one battle. Is it mandatory for a full 6/6 clear to earn that 3rd star? Or can we simply beat it with pumping up everyone’s gp by roughly 100k and dump that extra gp to the middle to finish it off?

Replies

• Either way will work. You need a minimum of 97,550,000 character GP to 3* both character territories. That assumes all platoons filled and all 50 members go 6/6 on all three combat missions. If you fall short on the combat missions it has to be made up with GP.
  • We are now 180m gp and pumping more into rougue one. Hopefully we can get it done this time around. Didn’t fill all 2 platoons that hurt us but wasn’t the needle in the coffin. Not everyone went 4/6 at least was the issue and couldn’t go 6/6
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    176m and came up 5m short for the middle section in the end. Not everyone one can clear 6/6 on the rogue one battle. Is it mandatory for a full 6/6 clear to earn that 3rd star? Or can we simply beat it with pumping up everyone’s gp by roughly 100k and dump that extra gp to the middle to finish it off?

THose extra 5 million guild GP will probably come naturally by itself during the next 4 weeks before the next LS TB, so you can look forward to finally beat it next month.

Good luck! :-)
  • We got it last time on 187M - first time we’ve done it. Previous LS TB we were 1.4M short in middle, but all combats were 50/50 and all guild members deployed. Our rogue 1 performance is pretty poor down the lower end of the guild, though.
  • We are pumping max effort into rougue one sitting at 182m now. I am hoping a full gear 10 squad can clear all the waves
  • Correction almost at 181m at the moment
  • @DarjeloSalas how many people went 6/6 on rougue one missions at the end?
  • Sorry, no idea. 10 at most.

We’ve got members getting 2/6 in that mission still. Average is certainly nearer 4/6 than 5/6.
  • @DarjeloSalas thanks for the input and looking at the group effort we have about 20 maxed rogue one squads and a few more guys will be there for sure by the next lightside Tb. I feel confident we’ll get it done. Debating on dropping a zeta on erso
  • I don’t have a zeta on Jyn, which is why I only ever get 4/6 (and my gear on her and k2so isn’t great). You’ve got another 2 weeks, during which a toon is released, so I’ve got every faith you’ll pull it off!
  • We've just achieved 45 stars first time yesterday, 183mill gp.
  • SianMhaboo
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Last LSTB for some time and we finally did it. 174,4 M GP guild without a strict progressive approach. Yet we managed to do 199/200 battles and the last one stationed 5 min before end. I‘m really proud of my guys.
    BTW 6/6 at R1 with G12 zJyn and Chirrut, G11 Cassian and K2, G9 Pao. @CG, is there a title for doing it without Baze? 😉