If someone only has 1 available zeta, and wants to use it on droids, what should they use it on.

If someone only has 1 available zeta, and wants to use it on droids, what should they use it on.

If someone only has 1 available zeta, and wants to use it on droids, what should they use it on. 59 votes

B1 zeta-it makes him twice as good!
15%
CombatCommander7DonrobDigitalLime2Doc1974NinjaChroniclessirjacobofglaisTbirds01ReworkGriev0usGunner21 9 votes
Wait until Droideka's kit is posted (I think it will be on the 18 probubly)
8%
Zombie961floppytechieDark_Side_1977Dinotank46Popoto 5 votes
Wait until the Grievous and Magnaguard rework on the 20
76%
HK666PhernleefMD_GeistUltraUgnaughtSTRIKEBOMBRandomSithLordjhbuchholzCesare_SwiftGeshtiannaBill0207BlackbeardpepeWoodrowardCarSickShoeRavenclawsKyJoe_CoolDroidekaRiffinatorACE10 45 votes

Replies

• B1 zeta-it makes him twice as good!
    B1 zeta doesn’t make him twice as good, it makes him thrice as good!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • B1 zeta-it makes him twice as good!
    Ok, thanks for the feedback :)
  • Wait until the Grievous and Magnaguard rework on the 20
    just look at your name. there's your answer lol. In any case, it doesn't hurt to just wait to see what's coming. B1 isn't really useful right now since he doesn't have a good leader to go with
  • Wait until Droideka's kit is posted (I think it will be on the 18 probubly)
    I have 2 waiting for all the stuff to drop till I decide
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    I have 2 waiting for all the stuff to drop till I decide
    I have 3. I have a feeling Grievous is going to need multiple, so I am waiting until I can decide who the game-changers are going to be. Besides, why zeta B1 now? Sure, it makes him better, but we know less than half of the planned kits, so there could be even better ones ahead.
  • Wait until Droideka's kit is posted (I think it will be on the 18 probubly)
    There is no reason to start spending zetas until everything is revealed. Reworks and droideka will be revealed in a couple days.

Grievous will probably have a serious game changer (at least as far as seperatists/droids go).
    Save for Grievous’ lead.
  • K2so 4 sho
    I don't see the logic in using it now. You probably aren't using B1 seriously until all the reworks roll out anyway, so you may as well hold off until the other 3 are revealed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Popoto wrote: »
    There is no reason to start spending zetas until everything is revealed. Reworks and droideka will be revealed in a couple days.

Grievous will probably have a serious game changer (at least as far as seperatists/droids go).
    Save for Grievous’ lead.

^ Agreed. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Always wait untill you see all the kits and synergy.
    However its pretty safe to assume that B2's and GG's leader zeta are going to be must haves.
    Post edited by Legend91 on
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
    It is quite likely that the best droid zeta is going to be one of Grievous's.
  • Where is the option to zeta bb8 or r2? Are they no longer counted as droids?
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Wait until the Grievous and Magnaguard rework on the 20
    B1 may be a great zeta but there could be more important zetas to the squads mechanics. You should wait to see who all will be in the squad and then rank a zeta order. I suggest patiences
    Leader is usually the best choice.
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Where is the option to zeta bb8 or r2? Are they no longer counted as droids?

They're not "Separatist droids" so don't have the same synergy.