found this in swgoh forum from 2015...

.. and I had to laugh...
m2ldiwjn6lm6.png

Replies

• BenTschee wrote: »
    .. and I had to laugh...
    m2ldiwjn6lm6.png

it was harder to farm shards back then, hard node attempts were limited to 3 per refresh and refresh costs started at 50 crystals. so yeah, these complaints were valid back then
  • BenTschee wrote: »
    .. and I had to laugh...
    m2ldiwjn6lm6.png

it was harder to farm shards back then, hard node attempts were limited to 3 per refresh and refresh costs started at 50 crystals. so yeah, these complaints were valid back then

Remember how excited we were when it jumped to 5 per day.
  • Back when Luminaras "Force Blast" was BROKEN. Good old stuff...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    When teebo was the toon of choice for HAAT. Mace filled up the arena shard untill you could Zata Qui Gon.
  • Gear 12? Gear 11 wasn't a thing. If you could gear 9 that was OP. G10 was so hard to fill out....only hard core playes would g10. And you hated going up against that guy in Galatic arena node 12. If you did 10 of the nodes you were going to have a good day.
  • Grinding through GW, daily challenges every day with no sim option.... You younglings out there dont know that pain. Back then there was no QOL Haha it was all just "Working as intended"
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I remember not being able to complete GW for roughly 5 weeks. Then I finally had a team strong enough to get me over the last node. Was so happy to get those rewards finally
  • TRanger wrote: »
    Gear 12? Gear 11 wasn't a thing. If you could gear 9 that was OP. G10 was so hard to fill out....only hard core playes would g10. And you hated going up against that guy in Galatic arena node 12. If you did 10 of the nodes you were going to have a good day.

Then there was the constant Chaze last team in GW which lead to many tries and airplane mode
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    TRanger wrote: »
    Gear 12? Gear 11 wasn't a thing. If you could gear 9 that was OP. G10 was so hard to fill out....only hard core playes would g10. And you hated going up against that guy in Galatic arena node 12. If you did 10 of the nodes you were going to have a good day.

Then there was the constant Chaze last team in GW which lead to many tries and airplane mode

Used just about your whole roster and still it wasn't enough. Needed more... toons..... needed more gear...needed more levels. For me it wasn't so much chaze as it was Darth Maul Zata with Dooku who could almost constantly attack, with a Boba Fett you couldn't kill..kept coming back alive.
  • Dooku under Nihilus before daze was common. Abhorrent.
  • New players have it so easy now a days on lots of levels but they get so made at things we struggled with lol
  • They have no idea. We struggled. Mods we're all mostly started at lvl 1 and you had to keep improving them to get 5* lots of credits.
  • I remember farming first order with three attempts per day. ;)
  • I remember farming first order with three attempts per day. ;)

This!!! Fml...
  • TRanger wrote: »
    When teebo was the toon of choice for HAAT. Mace filled up the arena shard untill you could Zata Qui Gon.

When was Teebo a good choice for HAAT? Rancor, yes but HAAT?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • In these days I thought, Ugnaught could be the HAAT-killer...

That was my biggest brainfart ever
    :D
  • Ryanswgoh16
    146 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    edited
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    In these days I thought, Ugnaught could be the HAAT-killer...

Or Jawas
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    I remember farming first order with three attempts per day. ;)

This!!! Fml...

THIS. Got them to 7* with the 3 attempts/day.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Anyone remember Anakin/Ahsoka as the kings of Arena and every team had Fives? Back when 45 was the top level and the light side/darks side modes only went up to 6....Soon after Teebo/Qui Gon/Rex took their turns as supremes.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    We used to walk to sith school uphill both ways through wampa caves and no holocron reception.... ughhhh
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    We used to walk to sith school uphill both ways through wampa caves and no holocron reception.... ughhhh

I remember. And... can ya hear me now? ;) lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    In these days I thought, Ugnaught could be the HAAT-killer...

The way ugnauts kit reads against droids, him jawa engineer and 1 droid should be able to solo haat