Resistance Rework/Touch-Up ideas

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited November 2021
Poe Dameron
Light Side, Tank (AGI), Resistance
Ace Resistance Tank that stands firm and Exposes enemies for big Reversals.

Basic: Challenging Shot
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If this ability is used during another Resistance ally’s turn, inflict Expose for 2 turns. Otherwise inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.

Special 1: Resistance Bravado (Cooldown: 4 turns)
FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs from target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Then, Taunt for 2 turns and remove 20% Turn Meter from all enemies, with a 65% chance to Expose them for 2 turn.

Unique 1: Ace of the Resistance
FINAL TEXT: At the start of each encounter, Poe gains +20Speed until the start of his next turn for each other Resistance ally. In addition, whenever another Resistance ally Exposes an enemy during their turn, Poe assists them (limited once per turn).

Unique 1: Stand Firm
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Poe has +65% Tenacity, and recovers 5% Health and Protection whenever he resists a detrimental effect. While Poe is Taunting, he can’t be Critically Hit. If Finn is an ally, he also gains these bonuses.

Rey (Scavenger)
Light Side, Attacker (AGI), Resistance
Risky Resistance Attacker that has high damage and Evasion, but is vulnerable to debuffs.

Basic: Shifting Strike
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 40% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns.

Special 1: Leverage (Cooldown: 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Rey has any buffs, she gains Offence Up for 3 turns. Otherwise she gains Foresight for 2 turns.

Special 2: Flurry of Blows (Cooldown: 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice. Deal damage one additional time if Rey is buffed, and one additional time if the target was debuffed. Hits after the first deal reduced damage.

Unique 1: Focused Strikes
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) While Rey has no debuffs, she has +25% Offense and inflicts Daze for 2 turns whenever she uses a Special ability, which can’t be Resisted.
While Rey has any buffs, she has +50% Tenacity and the Foresight gain chance is doubled when she uses her Basic ability.

Resistance Pilot
Light Side, Support (AGI), Resistance
Agile Resistance Support that surprises enemies with Critical Hits, Evades, and Turn Meter gains.

Basic: Hip Fire
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Accuracy Down for 2 turns.

Special 1: Outmaneuver (Cooldown: 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Expose them for 2 turns. If target enemy was already Exposed, all Resistance allies gain Critical Chance Up and Evasion Up for 2 turns.

Unique 1: On the Fly
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Resistance Pilot has +30% Critical Damage and +10% Evasion, and gains 20% Turn Meter whenever they Evade an attack or score a Critical Hit. Whenever another Resistance ally Evades an attack or scores a Critical Hit, Resistance Pilot gains 10% Turn Meter.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Love both of these. Just think Rose's cooldowns might be a bit long. Is there a reason for that?
  • Love both of these. Just think Rose's cooldowns might be a bit long. Is there a reason for that?

Those are the cooldowns she currently has in game. Under a JTR lead she can use those abilities incredibly often. Under a Finn lead as well. Too much cooldown and she never uses her basic ability. Considering the unique from poe, Tenacity up on finn and poe is incredibly useful. So you do want her to use it once in a while at least.
  • ZekePhoenix
    57 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Poe's rework is good. Rose's rework is better than she deserves
  • Poe's rework is good. Rose's rework is better than she deserves

Tnx and of course. (I refer to my disclaimer)
  • These are great, although I would miss the turn meter removal from Poe's special ability
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    These are great, although I would miss the turn meter removal from Poe's special ability

Tnx. Glad you like them.
    Seeing as in their rework of Finn he had turn meter removal in his leadership I thought that would be a bit redundant. But I can still see where you are coming from.
  • I feel like they might be doing more with this later with the ninth movie coming out
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Had some new idea's regarding these 2. So I updated them. As always, tell me what you think.
  • Brc333
    30 posts Member
    Rose definitely deserves a rework.
  • This was originally a post for rework idea's of Poe Dameron and Rose Tico after the Finn rework came out. But Decided to update it to include more Resistance characters in general. Some might be unnecessary, but was still fun to do. As always, tell me what you think.