All my GA quests are done

Prev1
B0baf3tt
182 posts Member
edited February 2019
Now I want some more fun quests like them. Just nothing like the bounty Hunter quests.... Like really fulfill 500 contracts?

Anyone else clear their quests yet?

Replies

• B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Now I want some more fun quests like them. Just nothing like the bounty Hunter quests.... Like really fulfill 500 contracts?

Wait! People were able to clear quests, but didnt your opponents always set no defense. How can this be ??

Wait! People were able to clear quests, but didnt your opponents always set no defense. How can this be ??

Looks like a different Bobafett user heh.

I wish my opponents would set 0 defense against me.
  • Finished Han. Just finished GK this week. traya is about halfway. :)

Omg how are all of you completing quests with all these no defense people everywhere. With all these threads about how this no defense stuff ruins GA. I dont get it, please someone explain how this is possible.

Omg how are all of you completing quests with all these no defense people everywhere. With all these threads about how this no defense stuff ruins GA. I dont get it, please someone explain how this is possible.

Hey, tune down the salt
  • Finished the Tactical Genius challenge last GA. Still working on Han Solo challenge and have General Kenobi challenge to look forward to once I power him up.

Much fun and great loot! Wish I could say the same for the Bounty Hunter challenge where I'm stuck on the stage 1/7 Frozen Foe subquest. Only 4-6 more months of Wampa hunting... /facepalm
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I guess I've been lucky. I've had every opponent except two set defense since GA started.

Edit: same for my wife. About two have not set defense for her since GA started.
  • I guess I've been lucky. I've had every opponent except two set defense since GA started.

Edit: same for my wife. About two have not set defense for her since GA started.

I’ve had every opponent set defense. I had a few that didn’t attack though.

I’m 2 more matches to finish - hello there quest - the other ones I’m all done with.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm jealous. I was stuck with "Sith master" until a week ago and I never got to finish hello there until this last tw. Now I just started with tactical genius and still have the other 2 left

Edit: I "almost" finish fulcrum so I didn't want to cancel it either, I need 3 more tw victories
  • The 500 BH contracts are easy to do. It's the 50 Wampa kills with Boba present that deters people from them.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I would like to see more GA quests, I enjoyed the ones we had and the rewards were great.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    The reward/effort ratio for these particular quests was too good to be common.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The 500 BH contracts are easy to do. It's the 50 Wampa kills with Boba present that deters people from them.

It just takes to long to get to 500. I'm done the first one because I got a couple ppl in shard chat to put him out for me. The 2nd is also 500 with greedo. I almost cant be bothered to waste my time for so little rewards.
    The 500 BH contracts are easy to do. It's the 50 Wampa kills with Boba present that deters people from them.

It just takes to long to get to 500. I'm done the first one because I got a couple ppl in shard chat to put him out for me. The 2nd is also 500 with greedo. I almost cant be bothered to waste my time for so little rewards.

The greedo one is pretty easy, you only have to activate his payout..... The marquee events are good for these.... Especially the ones where you have the bonus level you can keep playing.....
  • I really badly want to do the bounty hunters one.it just seems like it takes 6+ months to do bobas. :'(
  • I really badly want to do the bounty hunters one.it just seems like it takes 6+ months to do bobas. :'(

Well, then you'd better get started.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    The 500 BH contracts are easy to do. It's the 50 Wampa kills with Boba present that deters people from them.

The greedo one is pretty easy, you only have to activate his payout..... The marquee events are good for these.... Especially the ones where you have the bonus level you can keep playing.....

Yeah... That's so enjoyable.. Oh no, but rewarding... Ehhh... No. NOT EVEN THAT...

Eh. It's fine, really. I'm still on Boba's because this isn't something I super care about, but a couple weeks back I decided I'd finally finish up. Saturday and Sunday mornings I turn on a podcast and manually do my GW instead of simming it, that's 30 payouts in two days, plus whatever I get from using them here and there in territory battles, raids, etc. Just do the same for Greedo.

Keep in mind, you don't need to use the character in question as your leader--all you need is their individual payout to activate, it can be under someone else's trigger condition.
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    What is this mythical no defense unicorn? I've not had one yet. And frankly i feel left out. Its ruining my game experience. I demand my next 3 oponents set 0 defense.
  • I just made this today: rj0ctv1312ke.png
    It was much more difficult than the GA quests. That 10 TW victory with the usual matchmaking indeed felt like 100.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    It would be nice if they added Collection achievements for various factors tor reward/encourage people that have expanded rosters.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    It would be nice if they added Collection achievements for various factors tor reward/encourage people that have expanded rosters.

They dont want expanded rosters. They want lean, this way they can induce more panic farming or gearing in the future to unlock toons , without having to release anything new.
  • HK22 wrote: »

I just want at least one Resistance-related quest :(
  • Playing through the GW every day instead of simming it is also a very quick way to fulfil the 500 contracts
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I found the GA quests much more satisfying, with rewards that are a real incentive. Much better than the first round of quests. Contracts aside, I'm still trying to get all those darn wampas!
    NicWester wrote: »
    I just want at least one Resistance-related quest :(
    Get Rose Tico to G12 and zeta'd. Join the elite Resistance club.
    Still not a he.

1000 times this. 500 contracts is no big deal, especially with marquees presenting easy opportunities to fulfill things.

50 Wampas is utterly ridiculous. You used to occasionally see one in arena but that's gone with the Revan meta. Once in a rare while you might get one in GW. But otherwise it's getting ~9 a month from DS TB and bounties.
  • IG007 wrote: »

1000 times this. 500 contracts is no big deal, especially with marquees presenting easy opportunities to fulfill things.

50 Wampas is utterly ridiculous. You used to occasionally see one in arena but that's gone with the Revan meta. Once in a rare while you might get one in GW. But otherwise it's getting ~9 a month from DS TB and bounties.

Yeah, each of the Bounty Hunter tiers takes at least a month to complete. Currently on Dengar's and I have to wait for TWs to come around to have 5 offensive wins. Beating 1000 ewoks is easy and can be done in a week.
  • Fürkész wrote: »
    I just made this today: rj0ctv1312ke.png
    It was much more difficult than the GA quests. That 10 TW victory with the usual matchmaking indeed felt like 100.

Too bad those rewards don't match the time it took to get it.
  • Stud3099 wrote: »
    Fürkész wrote: »
    I just made this today: rj0ctv1312ke.png

Too bad those rewards don't match the time it took to get it.

Better like this. This way it is much more unique, because less people want to make the „effort”. Both of my arena is full with Tactical Genius, and Scoffy looking now, but as far as I see I am the only one in my shards who set the Fulcrum. (There are some jedi knight/master and one bounty hunter title)
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    leef wrote: »
    The reward/effort ratio for these particular quests was too good to be common.
    Perhaps but even if you toned down the rewards a bit &/or increased the requirements a bit you would still have quests that are much more fun and worthwhile that the original prestigious quests, which really should be re-evaluated and toned down a bit IMHO.