When will droideka kit be revealed?

2Next

Replies

• Darth Revan isn’t coming this quarter. Nothing in road ahead suggested anything about more KOTOR content. They will probably do more clone content befor Revan.
  • Considering it is now Sunday, and the other two reworks are on Wednesday, then Monday would be the day for all three kit reveals
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    Considering it is now Sunday, and the other two reworks are on Wednesday, then Monday would be the day for all three kit reveals

They announced the B2 kit a few hours before the update went live, they will announce all 3 kits (and implement Finn's rework) on Wednesday most likely
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Valandros wrote: »
    Nothing in road ahead suggested anything about more KOTOR content.

There was a blatant HK reference at the end who is a dark side character from KOTOR
  • SmurfLAX28 wrote: »

There was a blatant HK reference at the end who is a dark side character from KOTOR
    To be fair, they have said meat bags at least half a dozen times in the past year on announcements and such, but it never led to an HK rework.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »

To be fair, they have said meat bags at least half a dozen times in the past year on announcements and such, but it never led to an HK rework.

I know. I'm just saying that claiming that there was no reference to anything KOTOR in the road ahead is simply false. I'm not saying it's an obvious sign of an immediate rework or faction requirement
  • El Dia De Los Presidentes
  • Exactly, I doubt cg works on presidents day do they?
  • Today! Indirectly... (With a full reveal tomorrow)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-X1NwYcdEw
    You'll have to scour through the video, but from what I can gleam:
    1 Basic
    Special 1: Destructive Armament: Deal physical damage to target enemy and true damage (ignores defense but can't be critically hit) an additional time for each stack of Charge, then inflict Target Lock for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.
    Special 2: Reconstructive Revolution (ha ha ha): Dispel all debuffs on Droideka and gain Damage Immunity (can't be copied) and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. Then, recover 10% protection for each stack of charge.
    1 Unique.
    So it seems to stack damage and retain itself based on a unique buff, Charge. Interesting.
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    The 19th at the earliest. The 21st at the latest.
    Today! Indirectly... (With a full reveal tomorrow)
    1 Basic
    Special 1: Destructive Armament: Deal physical damage to target enemy and true damage (ignores defense but can't be critically hit) an additional time for each stack of Charge, then inflict Target Lock for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.
    Special 2: Reconstructive Revolution (ha ha ha): Dispel all debuffs on Droideka and gain Damage Immunity (can't be copied) and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. Then, recover 10% protection for each stack of charge.
    1 Unique.
    So it seems to stack damage and retain itself based on a unique buff, Charge. Interesting.

I posted the abilities on general discussion tab but the pawns moved my post so less people could see it.
  • I posted all the new ablities for Droideka and Magnaguard and they were moved to the Arena and Character Strategy tab. Check it out!
  • It sounded like in Ahnolds video that Droideka kit will be revealed on Tuesday.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »
    I’m thinking Droideka will be the new Nest.

i think they learned from last time
    They never learn

They are slow learners haha
    Today! Indirectly... (With a full reveal tomorrow)
    1 Basic
    1 Unique.

Basic:
    Deal physical damage to target enemy. Additionally, if the target har higher speed than droideka, deal true damage (ignore defence but can't critically hit) which scales based on the diffence in their speed.

Magnaguard
    Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict Target Lock for 2 turns. If target was already Target Locked, Magnaguard dispells all debuffs on itself and another random Seperatist ally.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to all enemies and dispel all debuffs on Seperatist Allies. MagnaGuard and GG gains speed up for 2 turns

Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. Then, stun them for 1 turn. If no buffs were dispelles, reset the cooldown of this ability
  • It sounded like in Ahnolds video that Droideka kit will be revealed on Tuesday.

Yep
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    Feb 23

how do you know ?

Edit : i looked the video on their YouTube, sorry
    Post edited by Aydnie on
  • Was the release date for the droideka and grievous rework supposed to take place on the 20th? I thought I saw something pertaining to this date but I've been out of state for the past 3 days without wifi so I wasn't sure if there had been any update with this. I understand completely that with today being a holiday that the devs may have been off today in regards to the lack of info today if the event is supposed to be in 2 days. I'm just curious as to know what is going on at the moment
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    Was the release date for the droideka and grievous rework supposed to take place on the 20th? I thought I saw something pertaining to this date but I've been out of state for the past 3 days without wifi so I wasn't sure if there had been any update with this. I understand completely that with today being a holiday that the devs may have been off today in regards to the lack of info today if the event is supposed to be in 2 days. I'm just curious as to know what is going on at the moment
    The Magna and Grievous reworks are on the 20th, then droideka on the 21st.