Update on the Finn/Threepio Raid Interaction: Resulting Finn Modifications [MEGA]

Replies

  • I tried to qoute Altazarus post and it gave me this one instead. Forums must have fought Revan
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    I hate this thread..... i felt like no ship content at all after 2 years was gaining steam....dead

    darn u finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (khan voice)

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/190450/c-3po-finn-and-phase-3-of-the-sith-raid

    “After evaluating our options today, our current approach centers around making some changes to either Finn (and his leader ability) or to Raid Traya (and how she gains or loses tenacity when toppled). We are evaluating a few additional options, but the first two seem the most viable. We want to take some time testing each out to ensure that we find one that has the least amount of impact on the playerbase and the game. As we get closer to a solution we feel comfortable with in-house, we’ll both work with players in the community to get their feedback on our proposed changes AND communicate our thinking before we roll out any changes.

    Ahem...

    like the Q&A's that were going to be a thing once in a while


    five2zero wrote: »
    @CG_TopHat

    Since CLS/3po interaction can also solo p3 heroic with the reverse of the finn mechanic (getting tm due to traya resisting their effects), does this mean CLS lead will also be getting reworked?

    CG says CG dont want loops and this is a loop.
    CG says CG dont want paper zombie and here you need paper C3PO.
    So lets get the popcorn.....


    If your saying this as an example of why finn should be allowed in the hopes they will allow it then it's a total fail.

    If your saying this as an example of why paper 3P0 needs to be nerfed in the hopes that instead of that CLS, Chewy, CUP or Jedi knight guardian will be nerfed you have won

    Dont they dare nerf CUP.....riots will ensue
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."
  • Final Text: Resistance allies have +60% Defense, Offense, and Potency, and other allies have half that amount. Each time they damage an Exposed enemy, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter and the target enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally. Damaging an Exposed enemy also reduces Resistance allies' cooldowns by 1.

    If I am reading this correctly, this is how the following scenario could play out:


    Team is: Zeta Fin, R2-D2, C-3PO, Poe, Holdo
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    <At this point they have all gained 96% TM and the enemies should have lost at least 50% TM>
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    - ETC

    Is it just me or does this seem like a potential loop?


    I would also like to point out that this team would fail hard vs Nest. But otherwise looks like a virtual loop is possible, at least on paper.

  • Sentia wrote: »
    Final Text: Resistance allies have +60% Defense, Offense, and Potency, and other allies have half that amount. Each time they damage an Exposed enemy, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter and the target enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally. Damaging an Exposed enemy also reduces Resistance allies' cooldowns by 1.

    If I am reading this correctly, this is how the following scenario could play out:


    Team is: Zeta Fin, R2-D2, C-3PO, Poe, Holdo
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    <At this point they have all gained 96% TM and the enemies should have lost at least 50% TM>
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    - ETC

    Is it just me or does this seem like a potential loop?


    I would also like to point out that this team would fail hard vs Nest. But otherwise looks like a virtual loop is possible, at least on paper.

    R2 burn won't expose enemies as it's only his basic attack under 3p0 that exposes, not his special.
  • I didn't see where it said when this rework was taking place. Anyone see a date? Also they said they will not be refunding any zeta. ;(
  • His kit looks good honestly. His leadership does look pretty good in my opinion, however, its fairly useless at this state in the game.

    Again, in my opinion, diminishing his utility should be enough cause to refund the zeta, even if his total kit is improved.

    Their is a deeper point, and I genuinely hope this is taken to heart at CG. You missing an interaction that causes an infinite loop is on you. The community found it in days, yet you overlooked it. In this regard, whether it is real or imagined, people feel like they are being punished for your oversight.

    CG you are currently the only good source of SW content. I believe your track record these last 3 years that I've played is good, not great. Owning mistakes is an important part of life for us all.

    My duke nukem and hot topic bastilla are finished. Where is my KOTOR DS toon?
  • Ace0187420
    97 posts Member
    edited February 19
    This is a massive Nerf and for them to talk about in house testing is hilarious. Refund the zeta as it's utility after this Nerf is gone the team is far to squishy to let the other team take turns. Testing haha that's hilarious. Just refund the zeta so we can move on.. The feedback your getting seems to be fairly conclusive and it's all negative, if you actually value it as you say you would just do the refund of the zeta.
  • Kyno
    21927 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/190450/c-3po-finn-and-phase-3-of-the-sith-raid

    “After evaluating our options today, our current approach centers around making some changes to either Finn (and his leader ability) or to Raid Traya (and how she gains or loses tenacity when toppled). We are evaluating a few additional options, but the first two seem the most viable. We want to take some time testing each out to ensure that we find one that has the least amount of impact on the playerbase and the game. As we get closer to a solution we feel comfortable with in-house, we’ll both work with players in the community to get their feedback on our proposed changes AND communicate our thinking before we roll out any changes.

    Ahem...

    They have a group of players in the beta program.

    They are communicating their thinking and it is before its rolled out......
    They did make it sound like they would be more open to feedback about thier choices before committing to them, but that never seems to be the case.
  • Sentia wrote: »
    Final Text: Resistance allies have +60% Defense, Offense, and Potency, and other allies have half that amount. Each time they damage an Exposed enemy, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter and the target enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally. Damaging an Exposed enemy also reduces Resistance allies' cooldowns by 1.

    If I am reading this correctly, this is how the following scenario could play out:


    Team is: Zeta Fin, R2-D2, C-3PO, Poe, Holdo
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    <At this point they have all gained 96% TM and the enemies should have lost at least 50% TM>
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    - ETC

    Is it just me or does this seem like a potential loop?


    I would also like to point out that this team would fail hard vs Nest. But otherwise looks like a virtual loop is possible, at least on paper.

    You misread the description, only the primary target loses tm
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • ObiShenobi wrote: »
    Sentia wrote: »
    Final Text: Resistance allies have +60% Defense, Offense, and Potency, and other allies have half that amount. Each time they damage an Exposed enemy, all Resistance allies gain 3% Turn Meter and the target enemy loses 5% Turn Meter for each Resistance ally. Damaging an Exposed enemy also reduces Resistance allies' cooldowns by 1.

    If I am reading this correctly, this is how the following scenario could play out:


    Team is: Zeta Fin, R2-D2, C-3PO, Poe, Holdo
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    <At this point they have all gained 96% TM and the enemies should have lost at least 50% TM>
    - Poe does a taunt and applies expose to all enemies (65% chance each, lets just say he gets lucky).
    - R2 does AOE and hits all 5 exposed targets, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5. Also because R2 is a Rebel, all enemies are exposed.
    - Holdo uses an area attack and hits all 5 exposed enemies, they each loose 25% TM and everyone on the team gains 45% TM. Also all resistance ally cool downs are reduced by 5.
    - Fin Attacks a target and exposes them.
    - C3PO calls everyone to assist on the exposed target for 3% TM, & R2 exposes and they get hit for 3% TM.
    - ETC

    Is it just me or does this seem like a potential loop?


    I would also like to point out that this team would fail hard vs Nest. But otherwise looks like a virtual loop is possible, at least on paper.

    You misread the description, only the primary target loses tm

    On a double resist chance
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Does this make the changes right, no, but let's try to keep things civil so we have a real conversation.

    For this to be a real conversation, the devs have to show up. Right now we have a community venting its frustration to a wall with a mod trying to defend them and their poor decisions.

    That type of communication will never happen. I appreciate what kyno does and esp for how long he has been doing it. I also like when top hat sticks around the convo for changes like this. But improved communication will never happen hear. I’ve heard it for 3 years and it’s a nice fairy tale.

    They know when things will be Ill recieved.

    Options. Options is what the community has been craving. Give ppl the option to place finn’s zeta elsewhere or keep it.

    I’m sure I’m not alone when I kept the zeta on daka and would do the same with Finn.

    My thoughts- they couldn’t change traya because they have a team all lined up for that phase. The loop discussion is an old one. No player is really supporting loops in raids anymore.

    Refund the zeta - at least have a small make good on completely changing a kit. This will continue to happen.

    Test toons. If a new toon has different faction tags , test them with their respective faction leaders.

    Players like @Bulldog1205 bring them into the beta program. Have such players figure out these loops before the toon goes live.

  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Does this make the changes right, no, but let's try to keep things civil so we have a real conversation.

    For this to be a real conversation, the devs have to show up. Right now we have a community venting its frustration to a wall with a mod trying to defend them and their poor decisions.

    This
  • Finn was one of the first characters I zeta'd, and the resistance team was a lot of fun. This is disappointing. Right now in my arena everyone in the top 50 has the same team, except me. There is no creativity, no strategy. Just have a revan squad with as much speed as you can get. Before that, it was all Traya teams. Before that, there actually was variety. You could use a sith squad, or nightsisters, or JTR resistance, or Finn resistance, or a rex lead with a mix of characters. After this, it is just the one team, nobody else. How is that interesting? The game is boring, and getting more so. It takes up too much time, and its just not worth it. The only reason I am still playing this game is because of my guild mates. Its a good thing discord exists, because the chat client in the game still stinks too.
  • Ontaelio wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    The problem is that with Finn's lead working the old way, CG can never add an actual, good unit who engages significantly with Expose as a mechanic. In a faction where expose is nominally their main mechanic. From a design perspective, Finn is the problem, and if his lead doesn't change, CG is going to be hamstrung expanding the Resistance faction for Star Wars: Resistance and Episode 9 unless they just veer off in an entirely different direction with Resistance toons who don't bother with Expose and instead do entirely different stuff.

    Thing is, however, they don't need to continue using expose as a 'main mechanic'. In fact, the newer Resistance doesn't even have it, dazing and stunning instead.

    The reason newer Resistance characters don’t expose is that, if they did, Resistance would be ungodly powerful.

    Let me use another game as an example, the Upper Deck’s old CCG—Versus. They made a weak character with a strong power, Dr Light, Master of Holograms. His power was to bring other weak characters into play from the discard pile, For the next three or four sets, they had to deliberately handicap any weak character they put into the game because Dr Light MoH was just too strong. They tried a bunch of ways to rebalance him short of outright banning, but eventually they wound up banning MoH because he meant they could never make a good weak character ever again without severely unbalancing things.

    Translate that to Galaxy of Heroes—Because of how strong, potentially, Finn can be they have to be extremely stingy with sources of expose. Expose was clearly meant to be the Resistance schtick, but they couldn’t add a character without asking “How does this interact with Finn?” Now they can.

    This frees up the reins to create newer, more powerful Resistance characters going forward. Fingers crossed it means the existing Resistance characters can be reworked to synergise better with new Finn.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gannon
    1473 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Does this make the changes right, no, but let's try to keep things civil so we have a real conversation.

    For this to be a real conversation, the devs have to show up. Right now we have a community venting its frustration to a wall with a mod trying to defend them and their poor decisions.

    That type of communication will never happen. I appreciate what kyno does and esp for how long he has been doing it. I also like when top hat sticks around the convo for changes like this. But improved communication will never happen hear. I’ve heard it for 3 years and it’s a nice fairy tale.

    They know when things will be Ill recieved.

    Options. Options is what the community has been craving. Give ppl the option to place finn’s zeta elsewhere or keep it.

    I’m sure I’m not alone when I kept the zeta on daka and would do the same with Finn.

    My thoughts- they couldn’t change traya because they have a team all lined up for that phase. The loop discussion is an old one. No player is really supporting loops in raids anymore.

    Refund the zeta - at least have a small make good on completely changing a kit. This will continue to happen.

    Test toons. If a new toon has different faction tags , test them with their respective faction leaders.

    Players like @Bulldog1205 bring them into the beta program. Have such players figure out these loops before the toon goes live.

    If only. I tried probably a dozen times to offer to help test and share the then secret exploit team I had if I could have access to the test server to help make my TW/GA counter videos. Never heard anything back. I’m sure I’ve burned the bridge at this point as I haven’t exactly been shy about criticizing their testing process after this latest video and I certainly didn’t do them any favors by waiting to release it until now.

    I said the same thing! 😜
    But really, until they fix 3p0, the loops will continue after they butcher Finn. Also, if you wanna find me in discord, I can give you some pointers on your video that'll make it much much easier
  • Bulldog1205
    3088 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Gannon wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Does this make the changes right, no, but let's try to keep things civil so we have a real conversation.

    For this to be a real conversation, the devs have to show up. Right now we have a community venting its frustration to a wall with a mod trying to defend them and their poor decisions.

    That type of communication will never happen. I appreciate what kyno does and esp for how long he has been doing it. I also like when top hat sticks around the convo for changes like this. But improved communication will never happen hear. I’ve heard it for 3 years and it’s a nice fairy tale.

    They know when things will be Ill recieved.

    Options. Options is what the community has been craving. Give ppl the option to place finn’s zeta elsewhere or keep it.

    I’m sure I’m not alone when I kept the zeta on daka and would do the same with Finn.

    My thoughts- they couldn’t change traya because they have a team all lined up for that phase. The loop discussion is an old one. No player is really supporting loops in raids anymore.

    Refund the zeta - at least have a small make good on completely changing a kit. This will continue to happen.

    Test toons. If a new toon has different faction tags , test them with their respective faction leaders.

    Players like @Bulldog1205 bring them into the beta program. Have such players figure out these loops before the toon goes live.

    If only. I tried probably a dozen times to offer to help test and share the then secret exploit team I had if I could have access to the test server to help make my TW/GA counter videos. Never heard anything back. I’m sure I’ve burned the bridge at this point as I haven’t exactly been shy about criticizing their testing process after this latest video and I certainly didn’t do them any favors by waiting to release it until now.

    I said the same thing! 😜
    But really, until they fix 3p0, the loops will continue after they butcher Finn. Also, if you wanna find me in discord, I can give you some pointers on your video that'll make it much much easier

    I’m skeptical that you’ve got anything I haven’t already discussed with others over the last 2 months, but I’m always willing to listen Bulldog1205#3050
  • KM1
    81 posts Member
    edited February 19
    Azrael101 wrote: »
    you keep changing characters where the problem lies in the raid, not the characters.. change the raid to address loops, not the characters. i feel the time people used on characters is now wasted! Remember that people come to this game because of the characters

    Someone's got to explain to the Dev's that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I'm probably a few days from leaving SWGOH, already one starred it in the Play store for the CG cash grab, shameless nerfing of a two year old character, destroying a TW/TB/Arena lead ostensibly to protect one phase of a year old raid. It's a cash grab. They saw zFinn could terminate their paywall Grevious and they decided to kill Finn lead rather than risk the $$$$. C$G$ P2W.
    Also, dropping a major nerf like this on Friday and fleeing for the weekend with no discussion- it's called a "ring and run". It's not what responsible corporations do to their stakeholders. If they're truly courageous, let see them undo the nerf (now that Bulldog has shown CLS&paper 3PO can also solo P3). But I guess that's insane on our part- expecting CG to change based on player feedback. They need payer feedback.
    But they have their tame pets who they distract with shiny GG and "exclusive" interviews and will in-turn go and shill for them ("Game Changers!" Marketing what CG doesn't have the guts to say itself). So, look at the shiny, shiny, and hope we all forgive and forget.
  • Demerzel
    17 posts Member
    edited February 19
    @CG_Carrie
    Stop being pointlessly greedy.

    Refund his zeta or give us an extra one.

    It is standard for any card game that when you nerf one of the cards you refund it's value.
  • How long are zeta's out, about a year? Since their importance changed so much since, it would be good if CG would allow everyone to move one zeta, either once (for all the people now affected by the Finn rework) or simply once a year. Zetas can't be purchased, so this shouldn't affect their cost model too much.

    Personally I'm also stuck with a zeta on Zeb, from before you had to confirm manually to apply an expensive upgrade to a character. And I'm sure everyone has at least one zeta that he/she would like to move elsewhere, because it was applied without consent or because a toon has fallen from meta to useless over the years.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    but they couldn’t add a character without asking “How does this interact with Finn?”

    Yeah, a lot of asking went into that question when they released r2. And note that the problem with this golden abomination is not Resistance, it's spilling of Expose on Rebels.
  • 28 pages of player comments and not one Dev bothers to show up! Yup, real community engagement.
  • Kyno
    21927 posts Moderator
    KM1 wrote: »
    28 pages of player comments and not one Dev bothers to show up! Yup, real community engagement.

    It was a holiday weekend, no one has been in the office since Friday.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Ontaelio wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    The problem is that with Finn's lead working the old way, CG can never add an actual, good unit who engages significantly with Expose as a mechanic. In a faction where expose is nominally their main mechanic. From a design perspective, Finn is the problem, and if his lead doesn't change, CG is going to be hamstrung expanding the Resistance faction for Star Wars: Resistance and Episode 9 unless they just veer off in an entirely different direction with Resistance toons who don't bother with Expose and instead do entirely different stuff.

    Thing is, however, they don't need to continue using expose as a 'main mechanic'. In fact, the newer Resistance doesn't even have it, dazing and stunning instead.

    The reason newer Resistance characters don’t expose is that, if they did, Resistance would be ungodly powerful.

    Let me use another game as an example, the Upper Deck’s old CCG—Versus. They made a weak character with a strong power, Dr Light, Master of Holograms. His power was to bring other weak characters into play from the discard pile, For the next three or four sets, they had to deliberately handicap any weak character they put into the game because Dr Light MoH was just too strong. They tried a bunch of ways to rebalance him short of outright banning, but eventually they wound up banning MoH because he meant they could never make a good weak character ever again without severely unbalancing things.

    Translate that to Galaxy of Heroes—Because of how strong, potentially, Finn can be they have to be extremely stingy with sources of expose. Expose was clearly meant to be the Resistance schtick, but they couldn’t add a character without asking “How does this interact with Finn?” Now they can.

    This frees up the reins to create newer, more powerful Resistance characters going forward. Fingers crossed it means the existing Resistance characters can be reworked to synergise better with new Finn.

    While that's a possibility, CG have not even hinted that that is the case, consistently stating that all zfinns interactions were working as intended, *except* for the hSTR p3 run.

    So this is just speculation on your part. And until CG actually communicates rather than dumping a poopy change and ignoring all feedback, we have no real way of knowing if that is the problem they are trying to address. Because if it were, this change would make sense. So CG should stop assuming we're all *bleep*iots who buy their nonsense bullpoo, acknowledge that zfinn is "unhealthy" for the game, and refund the zetas.
  • KM1
    81 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    KM1 wrote: »
    28 pages of player comments and not one Dev bothers to show up! Yup, real community engagement.

    It was a holiday weekend, no one has been in the office since Friday.

    All the more reason no to drop a massive change on Friday evening on your way out the door. Was this not even considered possible? Or was the weekend to see if the dedicated player base would "wear itself out" and resign itself to arbitrary action (destruction of a beloved lead that it was repeatedly stated "was working as intended"). It's not exculpatory .
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3039 posts Member
    edited February 19
    The meaning of life the universe, and everything. Used to be #11. Passed by MSF, and STrek is biting at it's heals. Maybe it's time to rethink the zeta stance on Finn?

    c92r3hs1zc4i.png

    We lost one long time player so far. He said and I quote "Guys, the game just isn't fun anymore, I'm out. G/L to everyone here". He was a long time member. Not happy. Oh, snarky comments about him leaving. Really BAD idea. Just sayin.
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
This discussion has been closed.