Update on the Finn/Threepio Raid Interaction: Resulting Finn Modifications [MEGA]

Replies

• Couldnt just make expose be % based for rebels and ewoks in raid? No ofcourse not.
  • SmilinStonee
    185 posts Member
    edited February 20

Kyno has patience of a saint to stay in such a position, between a rock and hard place.
  • Gorem
    1185 posts Member
    He Protec
    He Atac
    But most importantly, he makes his daily Refund Finn's Zeta Post
  • why even nerf it at this point treya isnt meta anymore most already have her so whats the issue? just refund the Zeta mats and this 31 page thing comes to an end. its Really Freaking simple.
    No. Just No.
  • why even nerf it at this point treya isnt meta anymore most already have her so whats the issue? just refund the Zeta mats and this 31 page thing comes to an end. its Really Freaking simple.

It is not as easy for the newer players.
    I have only three chars who are G12... 2x Resistance + Boba.
    You can imagine how this continues...
    I tried to build up one team into higher gear, to help me getting other gear.

For those with lower ratings, it is not only about the Zeta, it is about an big investment of their time and resources.

So either refund the whole resistance, or rebalance the rest of the resistance.

• Hey @Kyno, any chance you could ask someone at CG to come on and explain why they won’t refund Finn’s zeta? In the interest of open and honest communication.
    Go Pens!
  • Well now I have no reason to zeta Finn, this is a sad day
  • Well now I have no reason to zeta Finn, this is a sad day

At least you didn't do it long ago and regret it now. This is now a zeta I feel I wasted materials on. Before, I was able to use a team of 5 under RJT and ZFinn, Trooper and Poe along with two other randoms as a second team. Now I'll most likely have to bench Finn until I star and gear Holdo and Rose (neither is happening any time in the foreseeable future)
  • Please update/edit the post to indicate when this is going to go live in big bold letters and numbers so we can know when to actually expect this to happen
  • Dhuriya24
    76 posts Member
    edited February 21
    So...where at 31 pages in terms of complaints of continued distrust due to nerfing, game mechanic changing, cheap cash grabs and whale pandering due to the Sith Raid and Revan meta, and your response is to not address a SINGLE injustice or even acknowledge a trend of shifty behavior on your behalf because of the two factors mentioned above, and instead state "Were still nerfing Finn if you want to know more, here's a link directing you to our original nerfing informational post".

A Grevious rework that relies on P2P characters to be successful will not make people forget that you spent 2 months ignoring everyone's suggestions to fix your garbage raid.

In which the numerous nerfs you've done to game mechanics/characters/raid features could have been avoided if you just took the help that people who spot potential issues within 10 minutes have been offering for months/years.

The lack of communication between the players and developers is beyond unprofessional and I expect that you'll put the dumpster fire "Finn Pack" in the store for new players to invest in as though they too cant spot the cheap,horrible, bait and switch tactic you pulled for the 50th time. You must truly think the majority of the player base is compromised of gambling nerds to continually expect that you can con us out of another investment because we like Star Wars and turn based games. :/
  • What they basicly do is destroying the classic resistance team; (finn, poe, 3 other res). Especially PvP!

PvP finn-lead will become pretty much useless and not be used in the classic resistance counterteam for specific teams as it could before, for so many years.

Its ridicolous. Not only i want my zeta back but also all the gear from all the heroes i geared up around Finn and Poe.

These changes have p2p such a big effect on the (classic) resistance faction that i can hardly believe they are really pushing this through..

• Add me on the boat of:

The Zeta should be refunded, as it does a totally different thing now, it should be up to me to decide wether I invest in it or not.
  • Do what you have to with Finn to combat an infinite loop, but do the right thing and return the zeta. I only zetad Finn well AFTER C3PO released and BECAUSE of the synergy. CG has never done me wrong before...so this would be a first. And I won’t take it well.
  • Kyno
    21352 posts Moderator
    Hey Kyno, any chance you could ask someone at CG to come on and explain why they won’t refund Finn’s zeta? In the interest of open and honest communication.

I can always ask, but isnt what they did in the last paragraph
    7r9r4ar75eea.jpg
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    @Kyno Any chance you can get someone over at CG to update/reply to any of the concerns in this thread? 900 replies later over 4 days and no response from ANYONE at CG is truly pathetic.

This
This discussion has been closed.