• Options
    When does this go live?

Probably 3pm PST like all updates
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Leo_Rugit wrote: »
    orovizsbs4sb.jpg

Something wrong in the matrix...
    Who is wrong? Players who believe the official announcements, or Youtube Channel EA Star Wars ?

It’s not wrong it’s just based on US timezones
  • Options
    General11 wrote: »
    This rework, appears 20/2/2019 or later??

Should be today, roughly 2pm-4pm PST.
  • Options
    Rocksteady wrote: »
    Since they fall under both categories, do separatist droids get the double TM bonus as GG when TL opponents are damaged?

Droids will get 2%, Separatists get 2%, Droid Separatists get 4%, and General Grievous gets 8%.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    I’d like to know why the new toons that cost money can be released at the stroke of midnight on their dates, yet the reworks never can?
    This will be yet another rework I don’t get to see till the day after it’s release date.
    Thanks CG
  • Options
    Sicnyc wrote: »
    I’d like to know why the new toons that cost money can be released at the stroke of midnight on their dates, yet the reworks never can?
    This will be yet another rework I don’t get to see till the day after it’s release date.
    Thanks CG

Live in the PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Thanks CG

When is it happening 4:00 no rework. Yay☹️☹️
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Thanks CG

My point has nothing to do with PST. Six hours after this rework is hopefully released 6:00pm pst (who knows)
    The new toon will be released 12:00am pst.
    Under that timeframe the rework should’ve been 18 hrs ago
  • Options
    Jtn2t wrote: »
    According to this video, B1 Battle Droid still takes damage during Grievous’ turn, so it might be a confusing bug.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-X1NwYcdEw

Yes, it says this damage cant defeat characters... yet it kills b1...
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • Options
    KewlLover wrote: »
    According to this video, B1 Battle Droid still takes damage during Grievous’ turn, so it might be a confusing bug.

No, it says it can't DEFEAT them. B1 is never defeated until it loses all stacks.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    KewlLover wrote: »

No, it says it can't DEFEAT them. B1 is never defeated until it loses all stacks.
    But Grievous will still defeat B1. B1 is not defeated when he goes to 0 health, he is defeated when he is out of stacks, and he loses stacks whenever he takes damage. If he has no stacks left, Grievous will defeat B1 despite saying that it will not defeat, because B1’s kit has a different definition of defeat than what Grievous’s kit does.
  • Options
    All this talk about how bad it is they say he can’t defeat characters, yet he defeats b1. B1 has a unique kit. Yet I doubt the devs would say "'cannot defeat characters except b1 battle droid."
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    All this talk about how bad it is they say he can’t defeat characters, yet he defeats b1. B1 has a unique kit. Yet I doubt the devs would say "'cannot defeat characters except b1 battle droid."
    He also defeats magnaguard, because magnaguard will defeat himself when he gets to 1%.
  • Options
    I'm ok with all the rework changes since it'll add diversity but just really ready for Jabba to come in the game and topple all these beeotches; at least till Jedi Luke arrives and Slave Lea and they own Jabba....
  • Options
    Thanks CG

My point has nothing to do with PST. Six hours after this rework is hopefully released 6:00pm pst (who knows)
    The new toon will be released 12:00am pst.
    Under that timeframe the rework should’ve been 18 hrs ago

Or it should have been 6 hours later.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb are there bugs going on with B1 and GG? Check out AhnalfT101 live stream.
  • Options
    Aliea wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb are there bugs going on with B1 and GG? Check out AhnalfT101 live stream.

No protection gain from B1 and GG hits like a wet noodle.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    My GG isn't hitting like a wet noodle lol
  • Options
    So, do we think JE might find new use with GG/100?
  • Options
    Right now, nothing can save that steaming pile of a team.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • boet
    69 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Noob question from a noob because noob:

Does the Grievous rework impact him as a raid boss during his phases in AAT or HAAT?
  • Options
    boet wrote: »

Does the Grievous rework impact him as a raid boss during his phases in AAT or HAAT?

No, GG will be more formidable in HAAT like always. A joke everywhere else lol
  • Options
    Wait, so because GG's damage is based on his max HP, can you still put crit chance and dmg mods on him?( Of course with HP for primary and secondary stats). But I see nothing in his text that would negate crit buffs for his weird hp based dmg. His crits would just multiply the damage determined by his max HP instead of physical dmg right?... Or have I overlooked something?
  • Options
    Wait, so because GG's damage is based on his max HP, can you still put crit chance and dmg mods on him?( Of course with HP for primary and secondary stats). But I see nothing in his text that would negate crit buffs for his weird hp based dmg. His crits would just multiply the damage determined by his max HP instead of physical dmg right?... Or have I overlooked something?

I believe its something like every others' physical damage/special damage.
    Yeah so he crits like everyone else.
  • Options

So on top of being noob I'm also slow.

So this means that the rework doesn't impact the AAT raids? Grievous' mechanics, stats, and abilities are the same as before the rework?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

So on top of being noob I'm also slow.

So this means that the rework doesn't impact the AAT raids? Grievous' mechanics, stats, and abilities are the same as before the rework?

Bosses in raids are not governed by the skillsets we use. They are "Elite". Basically how GG acts when you face him in the AAT/HAAT Raids, is not how yours will act, fight, etc.,

All things being equal, there should be no change in health pools etc. That said, there are grumblings about not soloing p1 of HAAT but that has nothing to do with the GG rework.
  • Options
    I'm surprised that there's no anti-jedi thing at all.
    Grievous was known as the "jedi slayer" yet there is not a single buff against this faction in his kit (like HK, Dooku, Sidious, ...).

I just don't get it.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    If only his unique that diminishes droid allies health was on his leader ability instead, he might then have been usable under HK47 (or other leadership with droids in the team). :/