Server Update: 2/07/2019 [MEGA]

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
edited February 2019
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Hi Holotable Heroes!
Today, 2/07/2018, we’ve pushed a Server Update to address the missing rewards if you experienced the server issues during the 2nd launch of the Revan’s Ancient Journey. Please reboot the game to run the fix.

SERVER UPDATE NOTES:
  • Credit players who did not receive some of the tier rewards from Revan’s Ancient Journey. Jedi Knight Revan character shards were already sent out last week and today’s update will send them the rest of missing rewards such as Omegas and Zetas

<<<DEV POST>>>
Post edited by CG_Leviathan on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    [Reserved]
  • No Carth and Juhani? BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRING
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I know it's not the proper thread but can someone from the support, inform us when are we going to be refunded AS PROMISED by yourselves actually, for the accidental purchases that happened due to change of the position of the free Bronzium card?.... I haven't forgotten guys. come on. play your cards fair.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    No Carth and Juhani? BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRING

Fleet 2e (carth) and light 6a (juhani).
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    No Carth and Juhani? BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRING

Fleet 2e (carth) and light 6a (juhani).

This will go down well with the masses....

• Pity they did not mention the Revan AI nerf.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Doytr77 wrote: »
    Pity they did not mention the Revan AI nerf.
    It just clicked to me why they changed Jedi Revan's AI to avoid buffed targets.

They are testing Darth Revan right now (its leaked, lets not fool ourselves) and Darth Revan with Bastilla Shan (Fallen)'s zeta means Jedi Revan will not be marking Darth Revan from the start of the match

Given how they fine tune the AI whenever the new golden goose is out, to make it more lucrative, I guess to avoid any backlash by changing Jedi Revan's AI on the day of Darth Revan's release, they decided to modify it a few weeks early hoping no one would be wiser