GG's whole team is bugged it's not Droideka needed

The whole team is bugged, GG to start is Not applying his Max HP for dmg at all, his unique is not working because he is not gaining stacks of anything and it not applying the mark or allowing him to take his bonus turns and he is also able to kill his own B1 and that is not supposed to happen. B1 is not applying the correct number of stack each turn, he is supposed to get 3 a turn then after using his special gaining stacks up to the number of other Sep on his team so say you have everyone but droideka you should be getting 3+3 but he is only getting 3 per turn and also he is not healing protection, he is only healing hp. B2's unique is not giving the correct turn matter gain to the rest of them and last but not least Mguards unique is not working period. He is not stacking with GG and is not getting his bonus turn ever. So Ya the whole team is bugged atm so not so much a trash team as much as a trash release of the rework.

Replies

• Atticon wrote: »
    The whole team is bugged, GG to start is Not applying his Max HP for dmg at all, his unique is not working because he is not gaining stacks of anything and it not applying the mark or allowing him to take his bonus turns and he is also able to kill his own B1 and that is not supposed to happen. B1 is not applying the correct number of stack each turn, he is supposed to get 3 a turn then after using his special gaining stacks up to the number of other Sep on his team so say you have everyone but droideka you should be getting 3+3 but he is only getting 3 per turn and also he is not healing protection, he is only healing hp. B2's unique is not giving the correct turn matter gain to the rest of them and last but not least Mguards unique is not working period. He is not stacking with GG and is not getting his bonus turn ever. So Ya the whole team is bugged atm so not so much a trash team as much as a trash release of the rework.

How do you know grievous doesnt stack ?
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I saved my GW from when he was release and took him in alone. I then switched his mods around from HP to Dmg to even None. His dmg numbers were higher with offense mods and with HP mods and no mods at all the dmg remained the same. I have tested it over and over again and nothing, his HP is not stacking as intended.
  • My MG gets an attack in before he dies. And yesterday my b1 was healing grevious for health and protection before the update. My team seems to get the right number of turns. They just suck lol.
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    My MG gets an attack in before he dies. And yesterday my b1 was healing grevious for health and protection before the update. My team seems to get the right number of turns. They just suck lol.

B1 was working as intended before the update yes but he is not now and MGs bonus turn happens but not always. But regardless there are massive glaring bugs going on atm.
  • Now Droideka is also bugged Rofl, this is crazy. So Droideka is supposed to get a charge everytime the enemy takes a turn, in the marquee event he is not gaining a charge everytime the enemy takes a turn, in on stance the enemy clone used his aoe and droideka did not get a charge when it states he is to get one everytime the enemy gets a turn. So basically all these droids have buggs lol
  • Arkhelyi
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    So basically all these droids have buggs lol

made in Geonosis
  • Arkhelyi wrote: »
    So basically all these droids have buggs lol

made in Geonosis

Yep lol
  • My GG is alright, the b1 is gaining the correct stacks, magnaguard is gaining a bonus turn, and droideka does gain stacks.

The problem is GG is dealing an insane amount of damage to my own team, and the damage output is so low that even my revan’s aoe can deal 24k+ compared to his basic which hits for like 15-18k
  • Atticon wrote: »
    I saved my GW from when he was release and took him in alone. I then switched his mods around from HP to Dmg to even None. His dmg numbers were higher with offense mods and with HP mods and no mods at all the dmg remained the same. I have tested it over and over again and nothing, his HP is not stacking as intended.
    He has to damage droid allies to gain max HP. If you send him in to battle alone, he won't gain max HP. Read the description on his unique.
  • Keja
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    double post
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>