CG Promo Video: How did 4 Droids pick off (after GG died) an entire Revan team?

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited February 2019
In one of your promotional videos you showed a Revan team take out GG, then the remaining 4 droids proceeded to pick off each Jedi 1 by 1 with ease, and in less than 2 minutes. Please explain this? Much love, Snakes.

1gzerttanrb7.png
qztfmxg81xta.jpeg
r2du0mdqx4z5.jpeg
dsfcircot1le.jpeg
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Shame this was moved
  • I too would love to know the answer to this
  • I have been putting all my refreshes into gear for this potential lie and completely shelved by emo bastilla farm.

Its like looney tunes where someone switches the sign on the fork in the road at the last second..... and it always happens. Shame on me, and shame on all of us who fell for it.
  • I also would like to know what is the difference here between test and prod. Are the char builds different?
  • Amen Snakes! Preach!
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    They could do a Dev live steam to demonstrate?
  • CG is going to have to show us the EXACT mod setups for every single character on that battlefield, or I'm claiming they artificially adjusted stats.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • MKIceman
    88 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Well I would also like to know if the people in prod are using full 7 star g12 and zeta, like was shown in test, and post the mods and stats for them as well as the opponent.

Cubs did that and he is seeing the same results as test, so I'm more inclined to believe that other people complaining are not using max teams with the right mods and kill order.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBVHM7iv2Nw
    - Battle in question starts at 11:11
    - GMY starts before Revan
    - conclusion: bad mods, if there are mods at all (also see 8:39 and check the speeds on the rebels, especially C3PO, he has about the same speed as Chewie LOL)
    - case closed.

Another thing:
    - go to 8:43
    - CLS misses his crit (would've been a finishing blow)
    - chance of this happening was like 4-5% (see my quick calculation here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/195984/gg-vs-cls-against-the-odds#latest)
    - conclusion: cherry-picked footage
    - case closed.

Summary:
    1) God mods on GG, crap mods (or no mods at all) on the opposing team
    2) cherry-picked footage
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • It it telling that we will never get an answer from GC in this thread.
  • I think CG was using mods 2.0
  • MKIceman wrote: »
    Well I would also like to know if the people in prod are using full 7 star g12 and zeta, like was shown in test, and post the mods and stats for them as well as the opponent.

Cubs did that and he is seeing the same results as test, so I'm more inclined to believe that other people complaining are not using max teams with the right mods and kill order.

Sorry it wasnt Cups Account and we have a bunch of maxed Teams on droid Discord too it isnt easy to get a win vs Revan and depends on a Lot of rng currently even maxed. This Rework failed and earn Money that way or even distract Players for Darth x next month failed - more or less only Droid lovers had the toons geared and spend Zeta ressources etc. Fans got fooled the rest will not invest (its a Lot of Gear too) or buy marquee so CG got nothing... And since ressources drain failed too they will earn less next month too. This Rework should at least on Attack stomped that Revan Meta, in this Case Players would have spend and invested and it would be a distraction - now its nothing besides an angry Player Base that waited so long for this Rework.

I own the only maxed Grievous on my top 50 Arena shard and guild - its a reward yes but it also Claims how bad that Rework failed.