Is the Grievous/Separatists Rework Satisfactory?

Replies

• You will find out Friday, during the closing hour! Tune in next week for another episode!
  • Vinger wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Palp and vader tooks weeks to be effective and most of ppl have them maxxed long time ago.
    Why everyone is so harsh on a team released just few hours?

Weeks?? A lot of people have been waiting on a Grievous rework for YEARS. Yes people are going to be upset when they have been anticipating it this long and it is falling WAY below expectations.

What are the expectations...actually?
    Can auto #1 revan team with under-geared, zeta-less with trash mods (or modded in a wrong way), bugged team?
  • All EA is capable of is a lie. Showed how the droids will kill the Jedi, but in fact everything is vice versa. As a player of the Russian community, I dare to express the voice of the players. Update full ****. Revan was still imbalanced. EA liars. Burn them on Mustafar
  • No. The expectation was to be able to be competitive in arena and be able to consistently beat Revan.

And CG needs to do a better job of playtesting before releasing a team riddled with bugs. That's an expectation of a paying customer.
    No. The expectation was to be able to be competitive in arena and be able to consistently beat Revan.

And CG needs to do a better job of playtesting before releasing a team riddled with bugs. That's an expectation of a paying customer.

Its 2019, accept that new contents are usually buggy as hell.

As for beat revan, how about give ut sometimes so ppl can figure out the best mod comp and bug being fixed.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

**** is wrong with you? This is what you really believe?

It is not the customer's job to playtest their game for them and find the bugs. They should have been found during playtesting. I know because I used to sit in that chair and playtest myself. And I did a good job.

These guys are not doing their jobs. They are releasing content with huge, obvious bugs that would have been found within 5 minutes of good testing. They are obviously saving money in that department by working with a skeleton crew and using the customer to find bugs for them on release day.
  • They need to do something about B1's battalion being absolutely destroyed by GG. Even with the zeta to double their stack, they die in a few turns, quicker with Revan's call to assist. Jedi killer? Yeah right.
  • So apparently they ARE WAI....and nothing like the team they promoted in the video.

Time to update my Google review. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    So apparently they ARE WAI....and nothing like the team they promoted in the video.

Time to update my Google review. :D

That’s unfortunate to say the least.... I also have some kind words to say now that I had been reserving until we got confirmation on whether the rework was bugged or not. But, that can wait for tomorrow. I’ve had enough of this **** for one day
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I know refunds aren't a thing, but I would love on one the gear I put on these garbage seps
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Maybe it’s because I’m older and easily think OT>PT, but I’ve never understood the love for Grievous and clamor for a “Jedi Killer” rework when the dude basically coughs and gets wrecked by ONE Jedi. He and all his droids were always a joke to the Jedi. Rework looks like a solid backend team for TW/GA, and for me that’s right where he should be.
  • Maybe it’s because I’m older and easily think OT>PT, but I’ve never understood the love for Grievous and clamor for a “Jedi Killer” rework when the dude basically coughs and gets wrecked by ONE Jedi. He and all his droids were always a joke to the Jedi. Rework looks like a solid backend team for TW/GA, and for me that’s right where he should be.
    To be fair, that one Jedi was one of the best duelists in the order. And Grievous was originally supposed to do more in episode 3, such as kill Shark Ti, a Jedi master, but it was cut for time.
    It is not the customer's job to playtest their game for them and find the bugs. They should have been found during playtesting. I know because I used to sit in that chair and playtest myself. And I did a good job.
    These guys are not doing their jobs. They are releasing content with huge, obvious bugs that would have been found within 5 minutes of good testing. They are obviously saving money in that department by working with a skeleton crew and using the customer to find bugs for them on release day.

Huh?
    Its the truth, like it or not, most of the game are buggy as hell when new contents dropped, not just CG/EA.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    The bigger problem to this lie or incorrect rework (whatever just happened) is that they just made more and more people leave the game. Stupid moves like this are unreal from a business point of view.
    To see 3v5 teams eat GG without a loss from the 3 side is unreal if for a “rework”.
    Cls,solo,chewi
    Traya,nihilus,sion
    Revan,GMY,Ezra
    And more comps
    That’s such a liability in TW,GA defence that nobody would place GG anywhere.
    So if you create B1 and droideka and are trying to sell packs and this is your way to advertise you need to take marketing 101.
    Epic fail.
    Vinger wrote: »

Huh?
    Its the truth, like it or not, most of the game are buggy as hell when new contents dropped, not just CG/EA.
    Funny because this is the only game I play where every single new content is so badly bugged. And that's without taking into account some bugged skills that actually stay that way for months sometimes...
    At this point, we all know we're beta testing this game with every update. But if you start accepting that as normal behaviour, you'll eventually end up with every single company selling you broken stuff since the customer is ok with that.
  • we waited howe long for droid update and what do we get? a step down from lobot lol. i feel like Bruce willis in pulp fiction right now.....

I'm thinking right now we're more like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction 🤣
    Vinger wrote: »
    No. The expectation was to be able to be competitive in arena and be able to consistently beat Revan.

As for beat revan, how about give ut sometimes so ppl can figure out the best mod comp and bug being fixed.

In no way, shape or form should consumers accept that all content they consume will be full of bugs.
  • Ok. I understand. WAI. Thx for saying at least something, after heck knows how long. That I guess worth an extra star, starting from 1. U gotta make the game I gotta rate the game.
    Thx

He killed a good number, “add your lightsaber to my collection”.

Furthermore, the droids are all about numbers. Think about how man Jedi died on geonosis before the clones got there.
  • What is WAI?
  • What is WAI?

Working as intended
    "Intensify Forward Firepower!"
  • Grievous is no longer windu tier, so I'm semi satisfied, but yeah sorta disappointed. Still happy for the reworks and droideka though. Seperatists are in a better place than before
  • Popoto wrote: »
    Grievous is no longer windu tier, so I'm semi satisfied, but yeah sorta disappointed. Still happy for the reworks and droideka though. Seperatists are in a better place than before

Better than before?! After reworking 3 and releasing 2 new ones...that’s a very minimum expectation. And they nailed minimum on the head.
    Thankfully I now have a 5 zeta team that can beat phoenix, Ewoks and clones. Watch me run rampant in the garbage zones of TW!
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
    Grievous is no longer windu tier, so I'm semi satisfied, but yeah sorta disappointed. Still happy for the reworks and droideka though. Seperatists are in a better place than before

Better than before?! After reworking 3 and releasing 2 new ones...that’s a very minimum expectation. And they nailed minimum on the head.
    Thankfully I now have a 5 zeta team that can beat phoenix, Ewoks and clones. Watch me run rampant in the garbage zones of TW!
    I am not so sure about the Phoenix part, sadly.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Popoto wrote: »

I am not so sure about the Phoenix part, sadly.

Sorry, I meant my 5 zeta GG team can beat Phoenix, Ewok and Clone teams that have no zetas 🤣
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.

I never said it wasn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk how things are with you/your guild, but I just wanted seperatists to be decent at some part of the game. Don't particularly need/want them being arena viable or part of HSR teams or anything like that. I generally follow the philosophy of "grind what you want" a lot more than grinding what's meta. And I like droids ;)

• Is it so hard to create a bunch of Arena characters that can do both offense and defence. Gameplay would and should be tactics. BH all rounders, Grevious good against Jedi and challenging against clones. Jedi challenging against Sith and vice versa. Rebels vs Empire. BH vs Rebels. ewoks vs Empire. A huge mesh of units, instead of this "get revan" then everyone uses that, get Darth revan and everyone uses that. Phoenix was buy able, same goes for NS. Why can't the Seps be too? They are, but according to everybody, they suck. Guys, if you are reading this. You will loose us, which sucks, because I like this game and I want to continue... But something needs to change or eventually I will. It's all about the next hot character, that's it. That's all the arena is now. The next hot character.