Rewards for donations?

Do you think it would be a good idea to include a small reward for donating gear? I think just like 1 crystal per donation or a small amount of credits would be amazing. Just something small to reward generosity. What do you guys think and do you think it would ever be implemented in the game? Please don’t attack me for asking for something lol.

Yes I know the point of giving is just to give without expecting anything in return but I’m saying it would be a nice change without being too much to change anything. Thanks for your thoughts!

Replies

• Or a special title/portrait just for high donors.
  • That works too! I like that idea
  • I think there's an achievement for it? Though like most achievements, the reward is so paltry that it doesn't even matter.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• There are achievements but I passed them a LONG time ago
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They would need to out a limit on it.

Other wise you could abuse it to some degree.
  • Kyno wrote: »

I don’t think I understand. Could you explain some more?
  • fletchmars wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I don’t think I understand. Could you explain some more?
    You could just pick some very common gear and have everyone in the guild constantly request and donate it, generating maximum rewards at no cost.
  • fletchmars
    156 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    [/quote]
    You could just pick some very common gear and have everyone in the guild constantly request and donate it, generating maximum rewards at no cost.[/quote]

That would then waste their requests for actual gear that they need. The rewards shouldn’t be enough to overcome requesting needEd gear.

Edit: Whoops I’m still new to using the forums and am not quite sure how I butchered that quote
  • fletchmars wrote: »
    You could just pick some very common gear and have everyone in the guild constantly request and donate it, generating maximum rewards at no cost.[/quote]

That would then waste their requests for actual gear that they need. The rewards shouldn’t be enough to overcome requesting needEd gear.

Edit: Whoops I’m still new to using the forums and am not quite sure how I butchered that quote[/quote]
    I’ve always struggled with the concept of “gear that you need”.

We had a guy in our guild (got the boot eventually) who used to babble incessantly about people not donating to him even though he always donated to others.

Someone asked him “if you can spare all the gear I need, why do you need any donations?”