Where is this game going?

Droideka
615 posts Member
edited February 2019
Seriously. The devs have been focusing on overpowered KOTOR contents for months on end. I am sick of this era. And it is not even over yet. Leaks have shown that there is an Old Republic sith leader, most likely Malak or Darth Revan, which means that there is even more OR content down the road.

I love the prequel trilogy. It is what I grew up watching. And to see CG screw up the Grievous rework so much and not care really hurts me. And once we are finished with the KOTOR in another 6 months, the devs will move straight to Episode IX content, another era that I do not care about.

The Ewok, NS, BH, and Palps reworks all made them meta-competitive, or at the very least a niche faction. The Separatists have none of that. It’s like their kits are actively fighting with each other instead of producing any synergy.

If they don’t address this terrible Grievous rework, then I see no point in playing a game that is not putting out any content I enjoy.

Replies

• #FreeToPlay just coast. Watch it unfold.
  • Just because a character gets a rework doesn't mean it has to instantly be the META. Two of the characters for this team are only available at 3* unless you pay to get more. Personally I don't feel like a team with 2/5ths of its team at 3/4* should beat a team of 7* characters. The people who paid to get these characters to 7* are reporting consistent wins against Jedi Knight Revan teams while still having to be stratigic. The kit is good and very appropriate for the droid faction, lots of hits but fragile. They have good potential for damage but can lack on an AI defense. Once more people can 7* the team it will be a good counter to Revan.
  • exile038 wrote: »
    Just because a character gets a rework doesn't mean it has to instantly be the META. Two of the characters for this team are only available at 3* unless you pay to get more. Personally I don't feel like a team with 2/5ths of its team at 3/4* should beat a team of 7* characters. The people who paid to get these characters to 7* are reporting consistent wins against Jedi Knight Revan teams while still having to be stratigic. The kit is good and very appropriate for the droid faction, lots of hits but fragile. They have good potential for damage but can lack on an AI defense. Once more people can 7* the team it will be a good counter to Revan.
    Have you seen the game changer videos? They are using all of the droids at 7* at g12 and are still losing. It’s not even not meta, they are just weak.

• Have you seen the game changer videos? They are using all of the droids at 7* at g12 and are still losing. It’s not even not meta, they are just weak.
    [/quote]

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196318/disheartened-by-the-grievous-rework-never-fear-bb8-makes-the-team-amazing#latest

Just because it doesn't work for some doesn't mean it is broken. It won't work for everyone but for those that it does work for should use it.