Wiggs CLS Solo?

Lagandary
94 posts Member
edited February 2019
What kind of gear do I need for a Wiggs CLS solo? What about on auto? And would Thrawn get in the way if I added him? Finally how should I mod them? From what I have seen I shouldn’t put speed on Wiggs and just focus on damage and put the speed on CLS.

Replies

• If you mod for enough potency and speed on CLS, you can auto solo with just him.

I think when I would solo with CLS, had 232 speed and 60% potency.
  • Would it be faster if I added low gear Wiggs? If I were to run only CLS how long would the auto take?
  • I used to use Wedge lead, Biggs, CLS, Han, Jyn. It would take about 10 minutes on auto.

If you use a Crit-Damage modded high offense g12 CLS solo, I'd still estimate about 10 minutes, but I've never tried it with just him.
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    Would it be faster if I added low gear Wiggs? If I were to run only CLS how long would the auto take?

Hmm, from the last few heroic rancors I've seen in my guild, the ones who finish fastest only use CLS and fastest it was done was around 10 minutes. Are you concerned with time because you might have to go do something else?
  • Yeah, I will likely only have 15-20 minutes to do it, and my normal manual run is around 30 minutes, which is no zeta Vader, Palp, Thrawn, Tarkin, and IBAT zCLS.
  • No potency on CLS needed. Don't do that.

He inflicts Tenacity Down which can't be resisted even if they have Tenacity Up.

Once the Rancor has TD on him, potency is completely irrelevant.

Offense on the cross instead. Hit harder.
  • @Vendi1983 What do you think is a good gear and speed for an auto CLS solo?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    G10+ with speed about 230+.

First time I did it was right after I unlocked him.

I had G11+0, +94 speed at the time, zzCLS (Learn Control and IBAT). His leadership zeta makes it slightly easier as he'll gain more TM if the Rancor resists, which it will...)

I know most people say IBAT and Leadership but I found Learn Control exceptionally helpful because Luke will resist almost anything when he's not in Call to Action.

I didn't try lower but that's because I had saved up to take him right to G11. CD mods with CD triangle and offense cross. He really doesn't need a CC set but they had great speed secondaries.

Phase 4 is tricky because it seems like the Rancor is taking tons of turns but someone described a glitch where each turn shows double. He was at "0" on the enrage counter for several turns without actually enraging.
  • Wedge (lead), Biggs, Luke, Han, Hermit Yoda is the fastest Rancor solo team I have used. I have zetas on Luke (binds all things) and Han, and Biggs, Luke, & Han are all gear 12, with Wedge gear 8 and Yoda gear 10. Takes me about 9 minutes on auto. My guild holds contests for who can defeat the rancor raid fastest, so I can say that another guild member uses the same team with all at gear 12 to auto solo the Rancor in less than 7 minutes.
  • vh8tina5j7xc.png
    Got a bit over 20% into P4. P1 was a bit messy on auto, P2 and P3 were a breeze, and P4 was a mess. TMR resists led to stun lock and everything went downhill. No doubt that either of the other 2 zetas would have helped as would some more speed. My CLS was at 247 G10+2 and IBAT zeta.
  • Learn Control Zeta really helps with the stun lock. I usually don't use Call to Action unless he's in desperate need of a heal. The +100% tenacity is great.
  • Do you think it would help to add in Thrawn for an auto run?
  • You could. Or start with ackbar lead. Get extra speed. You can escape him in P1 and his leadership will persist and give CLS the speed boost.

Soloing with just CLS is a manual-only affair. You need a few more than just Thrawn to auto it.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You could. Or start with ackbar lead. Get extra speed. You can escape him in P1 and his leadership will persist and give CLS the speed boost.

Soloing with just CLS is a manual-only affair. You need a few more than just Thrawn to auto it.

Soloing with just CLS on auto and manual would be a difference in mods. I certainly autoed with only CLS plenty of times and so have many in my guild. Granted, it's not a full auto but certainly don't need to full manual. Just kill the pig adds and you will be fine autoing the rest. 230 speed should get you there.
  • I'll give it a whirl then.
  • 04sgl3vkp7sh.png

Just did it on full auto today. G12+0 with IBAT zeta and 254 speed. Wasn’t sure how much speed I would need, so I just put my best set (no 6 dot) on CLS. I don’t think that I needed that much, but it’s better safe than sorry.
  • pretty sure fastest is cls, wiggs han and bb8