Best empire team for squad arena

What is the beste empire team for squad arena?

Replies

• You'll struggle to compete at top end with any empire team currently if that's your definition of "best" I'm afraid. Troopers certainly the most fun though.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    You'll struggle to compete at top end with any empire team currently if that's your definition of "best" I'm afraid. Troopers certainly the most fun though.
    I do not really care about being on top. I just like to have a bit of fun too. But if there has to be a "best" empire team what would it be?
  • Palp(zeta leader)thrawn vader tarkin tiefighterpilot
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Palp, thrawn, Vader, tarkin, shoretrooper

That's be my fun empire team *arrrgh*
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • Yeah but shore trooper is extremely hard to farm I personally work on him and will use him in an trooperteam and one with palp traya thrawn sion Nihilus or traya or vader instead of traya
  • Flurmp_pie wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    You'll struggle to compete at top end with any empire team currently if that's your definition of "best" I'm afraid. Troopers certainly the most fun though.
    I do not really care about being on top. I just like to have a bit of fun too. But if there has to be a "best" empire team what would it be?

If it's fun, then zveers, snow, starck, range & gar saxon will do it.

Best - as above with shore. Pretaunt a given nowadays.
  • Moogaroosh
    75 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/gO6rqAJ3mGc

My current favorite is: zVeers (L), zStarck, Snow, Magma, Range. First 4=7*, Range=6* (but he's useful at 4). Maybe, when my Shore and Death Troopers reach 7*, I'll trade up.
  • Fun team:thrawn lid, krennic deathtrooper stormtrooper shoretrooper
    Palp lid Vader krennic deathtrooper thrawn
  • Palp lead over zzthrawn? Just asking as my zEP is not the leadership one. Is that why my nightmare squad struggling, coz thrawn lead?
  • Palp lead over zzthrawn? Just asking as my zEP is not the leadership one. Is that why my nightmare squad struggling, coz thrawn lead?

Yep. TM gain is king and EP gives lots of it. Vader super fast = dots = TM = culling blade = TM for everyone
  • Yeah definitely palp lead
    With troopers maybe thrawn or veers
  • Fair enough.

Just out of interest, seen lots of squads in arena drop tfp for Sion; but any opinion on dropping tfp for Gar Sax? Keeping EP, DV, thrawn, tarkin.
  • Never tried possible🤷‍♂️
  • Fair enough.

Just out of interest, seen lots of squads in arena drop tfp for Sion; but any opinion on dropping tfp for Gar Sax? Keeping EP, DV, thrawn, tarkin.

You'll plummet but it'll be fun. Gar best in zveers + range team though for the ridiculous assists
  • not full empire team but i think it is good:

palp as leader, vader, thrawn, nihlus, treia
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    ghng4bnciggh.jpg
    While you are super-necroing this thread that @Kyno will forcechoke you for, it is relevant to the new vader
  • I don't know if it's good or not, but my current empire team is Palpatine in the leader slot, with Darth Vader, Admiral Piett, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the Death Trooper.