Issue with HAAT solo?

So i noticed for quite some time now that when you solo the HAAT raid you should post a 48,346,357

However sometimes people will get 1 digit lower or higher. What’s the deal.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    This is a known issue. It appears to happen when C-3PO or Hermit Yoda are used in an earlier phase and escape.
  • I didn’t use 2 teams
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Are you getting the one digit lower?
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Are you getting the one digit lower?

Yeah
  • New math
  • @usArmyJedi what team are you using?
  • @usArmyJedi what team are you using?

ZFinn, CLS, Han, c3po, bb8
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    @usArmyJedi what team are you using?

thanks. I am working on 3PO for a solo team. was wondering what gear level and zeta(s) are needed. I just got him, at 7* too last go around.
    I'm also wondering what to do with cyborg relations. I have not upgraded the ability at all.
  • usArmyJedi wrote: »

thanks. I am working on 3PO for a solo team. was wondering what gear level and zeta(s) are needed. I just got him, at 7* too last go around.
    I'm also wondering what to do with cyborg relations. I have not upgraded the ability at all.

As soon as c3po came out I maxed him out and he has proven his worth and a whole lot more.

with the zFinn team I understand he doesn't need any zetas or mods.

I don't have zFinn but I got 3PO to 7* last event and I've used him to solo the tank under JTR (JTR, BB8, C3PO, R2, Resistance Trooper). p1 was hairy and I had to restart (lucky my guild was being a bit slow so I had the chance to do so) but I eventually managed it with a G8 C3PO no zetas. The other zetas were JTR lead, BB8 RWTP and both on R2,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299

with the zFinn team I understand he doesn't need any zetas or mods.

I don't have zFinn but I got 3PO to 7* last event and I've used him to solo the tank under JTR (JTR, BB8, C3PO, R2, Resistance Trooper). p1 was hairy and I had to restart (lucky my guild was being a bit slow so I had the chance to do so) but I eventually managed it with a G8 C3PO no zetas. The other zetas were JTR lead, BB8 RWTP and both on R2,

I was running that team too, but gear 7 C3PO. I dropped in 30% left of phase 1, then semi-auto-ed phase 2, focusing on taking the turrets down manually. Phase 3 was auto until 3PO died with 15% left. The remaining team got me another 5%. My resistance is geared towards phase 1 of hsith. 3PO has a speed set and a potency set I had in inventory. 32.6 mil damage on my first run, which was a see how this goes attempt. So far I have 3PO gear 8, soon to have gear 9. Cyborg relations is still at level 2. Maybe that's why I didn't hold out? And the zeta?